My Daily Analyses & Live Trades

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • Author
      Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Hello everyone, welcome! I will be posting my everyday Market Kausality analysis here, as well as my thoughts, and the current trades/markets I am in based on MK. Please feel free to share your thoughts and questions on my posts, and give me any feedback or helpful criticism if you can!

MOST importantly, I want to share and give an incredible amount of gratitude to Djamal and the whole entire SMEFX team for what they have given us! This is the start of my attempt to give back to yourselves and hopefully eventually the world, the knowledge and opportunities I have been given.

So here are some charts to start with. Love to hear your thoughts as always djamal, and truly I thank you for being the person you have been!

FST
      Participant

Hi Christopher, thank you for posting your analyses. I would also like to say thank you to the SMEFX team, the last few days been reviewing the paid course videos again and still amazed at the amount of information condensed in those videos. Every time I pick up something different or relevant to the market I`m watching at the time. I have not seen anyone else provide such in depth “secret” information anywhere else.

In terms of your analyses, I agree with your views for all of them. The only issue I have is with the JPY pairs, especially because they have been moving so strongly for the past few weeks, is that the Net DM indicator is not collapsing strong enough/steep enough, its a smooth gradual collapse. What I`ve noticed is that a more stronger steeper collapse is required for currencies with such continued strong moves or more retests of the top for the DM switch to occur, so perhaps another stop run up on all of those pairs is still possible.

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Hey FST. Omg absolutely the video course is unbelievable, right, actual shock and awe haha. I have watched all of it many times now and I will always love it. There is definitely no other place with that kind of information.

I agree with what you said about the JPY pairs. I noticed the slow collapse of the netDM as well, I’m actually a little concerned with how steep these moves have been and how far outer range they have gone. I figured a DM switch would be occurring soon, or atleast consolidation, but the MK shows the possibility of price continuing against JPY, which is crazy that shorties keep entering. EJ has moved much closer to the LTS in my picture.

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Will post all the MK livestream charts tomorrow as there was many great opportunities this week.

FractalFreak
        Participant

Btw, this analysis was very well done.

FF

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Also congratulations on 2 years of MK livestream Djamal and SMEFX!

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Dear friends,

thank you all so much!

yes,
      we had another hacking attack back then,
      all good now (as you prob. realized already).

All the best and happy trading. 😉
      Let’s rock 2022!
      SME FX

Christopher Miranda
        Participant

Terrible to hear that you had another cyber attack, these people will face their consequences one day. As you said last summer in a video, ‘if you have something good to share, people will try to destroy it.’

I agree, let’s rock this!

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Everything is working incredibly well and faster than ever, huge thank you as always Djamal and SMEFX team!!

These are my trades from last thursday, April 14. All went very well, and it was amazing to watch the causality happening so quickly in real-time.

FractalFreak
        Participant

Again, this analysis was correct!
        Well done!!!

jim McCormick
      Participant

Hi Chris,
      Do you have any stop data/TP targets on this pair ? It kept me out of this trade darn it…. thanks, Jim

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Hey Jim. No I do not. That pair along with 1 or 2 others does not have full MK data. Personally I just completely ignore those pairs, as there are all the others which give many many opportunities every week. I suggest you stick with the full data charts as well. All the best and hope to hear from you more 🙂

jim McCormick
        Participant

Thanks Chris ! I wasn’t sure the regular livestream had that information or not.. The team has not sent me the meeting ID yet..

BTW, thanks for your charts… very helpful. Jim 🙂

FractalFreak
        Participant

That is correct,

GA and EA are smaller markets and do not have the same data as the others. Why pick them when we have all the other ones?

I even considered removing them again.

All the best,
        FF

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

No, neither the regular livestream nor livestream web have that info. I think they are having trouble with the email still, but they will get back to you eventually. Don’t need to worry too much though, the mk web has basically everything the livestream contains.

jim McCormick
      Participant

Hi Chris,
      Is the Web/Livestream updating for you ? The Web version has been down all morning for me.. I sent an email to support about it but highly doubt that email is working.. Thx Jim

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Only M30 charts were available today. It’s all offline now, probably will be down for a few days for maintenance or something.

jim McCormick
      Participant

GM Chris,
      Did you partake in this one ? I did not want to fly blind and end up on the DM side if things changed… LOL Jim 🙂

Also, do you have an alternative email for the SME FX team ? I hope they have not been hacked again… thx

Christopher Miranda
        Participant

No, I didn’t catch that one but good call. Sorry no I don’t have any other way of contacting them, rest assured they are aware of the issues and see our forum posts.

jim McCormick
          Participant

Thanks Chris… running OK on my end..

FractalFreak
        Participant

Hi Jim,

that GU analysis was correct, well done.
        See the current GU H4 attached, it just went on and on!

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Some start of the week analysis. Djamal I’d love to hear your thoughts on EJ, how it could go from here, and if these moves have fundamental impacts, etc. Thanks!

FractalFreak
        Participant

Hi Chris,

sorry for the late reply.

Yes, you got EJ very right, congrats!

Nice short!

Here a summary:

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

jim McCormick
        Participant

thank you Chris.. most helpful indeed… Jim

FractalFreak
        Participant

Well done on EU, super!

FF

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Hello everyone and lets continue at full speed! I have been practicing some ideas in demo alongside my trading, and everything has been going amazingly well, I look forward so much to posting all the trades and hearing from you all! Also congrats to me on my very first 100+ pip trade, thanks to the MK!!

James Trace1
        Participant

excellent work Chris and thanks for sharing, quite inspiring

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Well done! 😉

SME FX

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Just some scalps that TP’d. Second pic is great display of Causality principles, DM tolerance on EG.

FractalFreak
      Participant

Here again the video on the DM tolerance (advanced):

FractalFreak
      Participant

There you can see the dynamics around the price.
      The more “short-term” one goes, the more this needs to be taken into consideration.

Also note (as explained on the MK livestream chat) that within the last weeks, we had “easy peasy squeeze moves” in the major FX markets.
      One could literally trade against the DM PBs and let it run.

However, at some point, we gonna enter a different “market mode” also on the higher time frames, ie after major pullbacks, followed by consolidations.
      Then, there will be more collapses of the squeezes and a higher DM tolerance.

FF

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Demo traded the news this morning as it was too volatile for my liking, my TP was a tad too far.

Also Djamal, so sorry I did not even realize you responded to so many of my posts ahahah, thank you greatly! You mentioned GA/EA, if you eventually remove them, would you consider leaving the H1 and H4 charts on MK? Those are surprisingly useful even with limited data. (especially 4 hour reversals :):)

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Some easy wins. More detailed posts to come

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

m.

FractalFreak
      Participant

Hello dear Chris,

well done,
      no worries, we will leave the GA, EA charts on.

D

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Thank you greatly! Please delete those new spam bot accounts!

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Thanks, yes will do.

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

The forum got hacked,

we are on it.

SME FX

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

This was one of the craziest moves I have ever seen during major US news. I didn’t know the algo could do moves like this within 1 minute. Funny enough the MK matched up for most pairs.

@djamal
      @maxi76 How should we upload images/attachments now? The “Attachments:” box below tells me that most file types are not allowed. I have tried jpeg, png, gif.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hello Chris,

thank you,
      we will check on that one.

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

This should now be fixed,

can someone try to upload a screenshot?

All the best,

SME FX

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Sorry I took so long to reply and test this. Thank you for the incredibly fast fix! It seems to work perfect.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Super, thanks Christopher!

SME FX

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Going to be uploading my analyses for all MK pairs to get caught up on everything, followed by some analyses from last weeks crazy moves.

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

I don’t really look at EURAUD at all, but I’ve noticed GA moves between the H4 range more often than most others, and usually has smoother causality than most pairs also.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Christopher,

well done,
      Djamal was just here some minutes ago having a look at my screen (with your posts on it) and said that your analysis is “spot on”.

😉

All the best,
      SME FX

crazyfx
      Participant

Hello everyone, welcome! I will be posting my everyday Market Kausality analysis here, as well as my thoughts, and the current trades/markets I am in based on MK. Please feel free to share your thoughts and questions on my posts, and give me any feedback or helpful criticism if you can!

MOST importantly, I want to share and give an incredible amount of gratitude to Djamal and the whole entire SMEFX team for what they have given us! This is the start of my attempt to give back to yourselves and hopefully eventually the world, the knowledge and opportunities I have been given.

So here are some charts to start with. Love to hear your thoughts as always djamal, and truly I thank you for being the person you have been!

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for your posts.

thanks

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by crazyfx.
      Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Christopher,

well done,
      Djamal was just here some minutes ago having a look at my screen (with your posts on it) and said that your analysis is “spot on”.

😉

All the best,
      SME FX

My greatest gratitude. This means an incredible amount to me!

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Some TP’s today. Entries weren’t perfect, but the H4 range worked well. Big moves on almost all pairs today also.

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Thanks to the MK.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

These were some great H4 reversal trades. Well done.

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster
      FractalFreak
      Participant

Super Chris! Trading the H4 reversals outright is one of the more difficult approaches. Nice one!

Djamal

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

These are some examples of before and after major news, for anyone to see what it looks like on the MK. Sorry it has been a while, had many things to catch up on.
      news1
      news2

Timothy Shaker
      Participant

Thanks for showing this. I can see the dumb money getting short and then a big upside move on USD/JPY and several others is that what you are showing?

Timothy Shaker
      Participant

Can we get more traders to chat in the Live Stream I think it would help all of us.

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Thanks for showing this. I can see the dumb money getting short and then a big upside move on USD/JPY and several others is that what you are showing?

I didn’t trade any of these, it was just an older example of how the mk looks right when major news occurs. Most folk here aren’t available full time to talk in the livestream, just the way it is.

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights