Introduce myself

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Janosch
      Participant

Hello all together,

i just want to introduce myself. my name is jan and iam from germany. iam learning daytrading for about 1 1/2 year now fulltime. every free minute i am sitting in front of the charts to study it. i hope i find some people here with same interests and passion for that trading business.
      i think i am on a good way, the last 4 months were profitable on my demo account. but i want to get better. as i found this site i was sure that here must be people with same trading ideas and i want to learn more and more about this specific trading style. good work and thanks for that input.

what are your suggestions to start on this website? what is MK Livestream? shall i start with videos?

greetings Jan

edit: and where can i change my displayed name?!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Janosch.
      Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hello Jan,

willkommen! 😉

Yes, it is a good idea to first watch the youtube videos and to then subscribe to the video course.
      Soon, there will be a youtube video guiding you through the recommended process.

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Here you go:

Janosch
      Participant

Nice Video, like always good job thanks… is there any kind of chat group like a discord or anything where the subscribers of the livestream and the videos can talk to eacht other about the stuff?

greets Jan

Audie
      Participant

Was ist los in den bundespost? Willkommen!

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Nice Video, like always good job thanks… is there any kind of chat group like a discord or anything where the subscribers of the livestream and the videos can talk to eacht other about the stuff?

greets Jan

Hi Jan,

there is a chat function in the MK livestream (which can be used for trade chatter).

Also, you can use this forum.

SME FX

Janosch
      Participant

Okay thanks for your Answer. I have one more Question. What do i learn in that MK Livestream? Is it like an education so that i learn to analyse the charts for myself and make my own decisions or is it like a signal group where i can see your decisions and indicators to maybe go trade with you together?
      Thanks for your time dooing this and thanks for your plenty free content. Iam very interessted in this kind of trading, i absolutely believe from my beginning that there are manipulations used against retailers. i want to learn, so that i can make my own decisions in the future thats why iam asking 🙂
      sorry for my bad english i hope its understandable.

grettings Jan

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi Jan,

as you can see from the forum and youtube channel, Djamal sometimes posts live trades.
      Also, on the channel and website you find a lot of free content as shown.

If you subscribe and become a client, you will be able to trade the MK yourself since you will see all the charts as shown.
      It is not a signal service or educational service. It was made to enable you to trade and to avoid the stop-hunts, position-hunts etc.

If you buy the video course, you will also understand the “meta-levels” (the content on the meta-levels is not public) as well as some nice nuggets (which are not part of the free, public content).

Feel free to ask any other questions.
      SME FX

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights