Descriptions of all the indicators used in MK stream?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      MatDerKater
      Participant

I have the video course, but 2 videos in, and I already feel like I am watching the 7th or 8th video in. (are they in any kind of logical order at all?).

Ideally, when getting to grips with a new system, I would want to backtest it in Market Replay mode, but since not only are these indicators under lock and key, they are also only available via a live stream, back testing is going to be an impossibility.

I followed the beginners ‘orientation’ video, watching the main recommendations, and some of the live trades, but within those, there are only offhand remarks about what different components of the charts actually mean and how to use them….and I don’t have a photographic memory.

Is there any list anywhere, describing what each component of the MK chart actually is?

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Ok,

we will ask whether Djamal can make such a video again.

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Here you go:

MatDerKater
      Participant

Awesome!

Do the SL tranches down the right of the screen vanish after they have been harvested or do they remain?

It doesn’t make sense that there are a ton of short term long SLs waaay down below, but just one medium term (orange) SL in among them.

Admin SME
        Keymaster

Matthew,

please be so kind to study more and post less. We understand that you get excited, however, the community can easily see from your posts that you did not watch enough educational videos yet.

It makes complete sense that there is an STS cloud, and also an MTS. Go and watch the “stop hunting video” on the channel. It is right there.

A “stop is not a stop”, as Djamal says.

SME FX

MatDerKater
      Participant

Just took this trade, based on what was shown on the above video and of course on my own understanding of how the market moves….but MK-Indicator info is what crystalised it as a certain trade to take:

https://www.tradingview.com/x/Ryeszxmq/

(Hope ya don’t mind)

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Okay, this is going to be lengthy, I’ll answer the important things and then tell you what you need to do to understand more. PLEASE every single person who reads this, go and do exactly the same(ALL OF IT, as in EVERYTHING) and do not just keep making repetitive threads and posts. I do NOT have SMEFX’s patience so bare with me please and thank you.

The video course is slightly out of order, the first 8 videos were added much later and are advanced videos. The next 7 +3bonus videos are where you are meant to start. (if you want to make remarks on logic then maybe you should’ve used yours when you realized the first video you clicked didn’t seem to make sense.) The first video to start at is called Market Structure General Overview, just click each video to start the first few seconds and see what the video is about.

I suggest reading EVERY post in the ENTIRE forum, especially the question/problem based ones as with that you will find many answers and solutions. The MK video course covers everything you need/will get to know about the MK, but with limited knowledge.
      To understand as much as possible about the MK, you MUST at the MINIMUM watch through ALL of SMEFX’s playlists on youtube. Those playlists will answer almost all questions, and explain everything in great detail.

Just as with trading, understanding all of this is a journey and will take time. If you are not willing to give the time, then frankly you just shouldn’t be here. Personally I have gone through all 600-700+ videos, including the older ones on the older channel, which has taken months and years, but in return has given me a level of understanding that I will never regret, and no one can take from me.

To everyone asking how to understand the MK charts (or for access to the indicators, or for SMEFX’s private info), there are literally multiple detailed videos on the subject, and multiple posts throughout the forum linking directly to these videos. This is one of the many ways we can tell that whomever did NOT go through the entire forum or SMEFX playlists, and instead almost directly went to making a repetitive post. PLEASE, do not do this or be like these folk, I seriously give my gratitude for that.

Lastly, this is the SMEFX recommended guide, which is the nice and not rude version of my post lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYLhj0v2n_M

Admin SME
      Keymaster

“The video course is slightly out of order, the first 8 videos were added much later and are advanced videos. The next 7 +3bonus videos are where you are meant to start. (if you want to make remarks on logic then maybe you should’ve used yours when you realized the first video you clicked didn’t seem to make sense.) The first video to start at is called Market Structure General Overview, just click each video to start the first few seconds and see what the video is about.”

Yes, that is correct Chris.

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Should we ask Djamal to make a video on the correct order of the current videos in the course?

SME FX

PS: Please be aware that his to do list is already full.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

“I suggest reading EVERY post in the ENTIRE forum, especially the question/problem based ones as with that you will find many answers and solutions. The MK video course covers everything you need/will get to know about the MK, but with limited knowledge.
      To understand as much as possible about the MK, you MUST at the MINIMUM watch through ALL of SMEFX’s playlists on youtube. Those playlists will answer almost all questions, and explain everything in great detail.”

Yes, that is correct.

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

“Lastly, this is the SMEFX recommended guide, which is the nice and not rude version of my post lol. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYLhj0v2n_M

Yes, thank you Chris,

we will now ask Djamal to make sure that this video is shown at the beginning of the youtube playlist.

All the best,

SME FX

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights