Blog Alerts?

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • Author
      ImpliedOdds
      Participant

Hello. Just wondering if blog members could possibly be alerted when a now post is made? Without this, I try and monitor the site, but for those who work etc., it would be such a BIG help if I could get a quick text or email when a new blog post was posted. Thanks.

Wesley Otto
      Participant

Hi,

Could you guys maybe look at a possible discord for the MCA/MK community for paid members?

Thanks

Wesley

ImpliedOdds
        Participant

100% agree. This board is SOOOO slow. Dead. I sent several emails with a legit customer request and never even received a reply. Ready to call it quits

Wesley Otto
      Participant

Hi ,

Plus, if there is a Discord channel it will help seeing different points of view of the charts and get to know respective users of the MCA/MK. Potentially there could be other benefits as well. Notifications would really help .

Thanks

ImpliedOdds
      Participant

Also agree. I’ve attached a chart that summarizes why I feel I haven’t been successful. No clear sign (i.e. squeeze etc.) that this will move like this. Large, recent red bar indicating current shorties and yet rather than price rising to move against all these shorties, price tanks hard down?

My main issues with this site/tool are:

1) Squeeze moves are very often almost over by the time you see a line turn. Very easy to get chopped up with multiple false starts before you hit one that moves a decent amount.
      2) There are no alerts whatsoever. I work a job. I’m sure many others do as well. In order to discover squeezes, DM switches etc., you’d have to watch screens all day. I can’t do that. This product is SCREAMING for real time alerts!
      3) This tool is very tantalizing because the concept seems so interesting and different. However, it is a great tool AFTER THE FACT to point out various moves, but not nearly as easy when it’s happening.
      4) No live trading offered. No member discussion sessions or similar.
      5) Unpredictable, slow participation on this forum by the admin. This board is just dead. Hardly any discussion. If you need help, good luck.

I really wanted this to work, but honestly it seems as if they are ok with a small/moderate subscription base that just keeps turning over. Sorry to be critical, but i’m at the end with this. Little support and just too difficult to make $ unless you can sit and watch a screen all day.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Look at that:

FractalFreak
      Participant

“Squeeze moves are very often almost over by the time you see a line turn.”

Not really. As you can see even from that screenshot above, you can see the DM coming into the market and exiting over HOURS.

FractalFreak
      Participant

“However, it is a great tool AFTER THE FACT to point out various moves, but not nearly as easy when it’s happening.”

Not really. The MK is based on leading information, not on historical one. Yes, every week is a little different in terms of its “difficulty”. However, as you can see from my MK blog summary videos, we often have WEEKS and WEEKS of easy OST / MTS runs.

It is all carefully documented.

I think I could help you more by looking at selected trades you did. As you may know, I always try my best to make it work for everyone, so used that chance here (forum is fine so that others can also benefit from it).

Also, I check this forum every week.

Djamal

FractalFreak
      Participant

“4) No live trading offered. No member discussion sessions or similar.”

That is not true. I also post screenshots under the MK blog summary videos here on this forum (under “market causality”). That is also a good place to ask specific questions about markets etc.
      At the end of each week, I post these summaries (for more than 30 weeks now).
      Yes, I used to trade LIVE on youtube (for years), but I am not doing that at the moment, otherwise why should ppl pay for the MK blog (which is live) etc.? That does not feel fair.

Anyways, let us concentrate on getting you up-to-speed and let us try to figure out where in your MK analysis you are going wrong.
      Last week, which trades did you take and why?

FractalFreak
      Participant

“Unpredictable, slow participation on this forum by the admin. This board is just dead. Hardly any discussion. If you need help, good luck.”

Not really. Maybe you do not always get a “same day” response, but eventually everything gets answered. Reg. the community, the traders who are doing well do not spend time on interacting much, which makes sense I guess.
      The ones who need more support can always use this forum.
      As many ppl know, I normally go out of my way to help (unless I do not like someones tone / attitude / vibe).

So make use of that. Do not be shy.

FractalFreak
      Participant

Here my comments on the AUDUSD example;

to be honest, it is not a particularly tricky one.

To sumamrize;
      DM shorties came in and pushed the red squeeze line up. So the SM Algos reacted by pushing AU UP against these sellers.
      The higher the market climbed, the more shorties were squeezed out (/ stop-hunted). That is where the market structure switched;
      DM sellers getting kicked out and the red squeeze line declines. Thus, the SM goes for the big MTS of the DM longies; this by pushing the market there.
      Note how DM longies entered just before the SM went for the kill.
      After that, more longies entered, the green squeeze line went up, so the SM cleared the low in response.

Also,
      I painted that “blue box”, understand that during that, none of the two groups dominated, the DM tolerance was HIGH. It is not decisive which of the two lines is above the other if BOTH squeeze line are “low”.
      So where did you get caught here?
      Because to make a long story short, the SM first killed the DM shorties, then took the lower IR MTS of the DM longies, then went flat, then cleared the low against the fresh longies.
      What was your trade?

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by FractalFreak.
      FractalFreak
      Participant

Btw,
      as you can see from my MK blog posts on AUDUSD (from the 12/01/2024), I wrote that AU was neutral / empty,
      see here:

08/01/2024 AUDUSD (STS)

If I write something like that,
      you need a really good reason to trade anyhow.

Look at the day chart I had posted then:

FractalFreak
      Participant

The market was “empty”, MAs on both sides, the pattern not decisive, longies above the price, shorties below.
      That means, HIGH DM tolerance, that means, we do NOT risk a lot on any trades (if there are any).
      A few days later, the SM then took the H1 MTS as described,but that market was really not “easy money”, we cannot play much if the DM does not want to play.

Does that make sense to you?

FractalFreak
      Participant

So yes, AUDUSD was the wrong choice of market last week, that is why I had posted “neutral / empty” LIVE in the MK blog.
      If you still want to trade then, you need to have a very good reason to do so.

Btw, also note that both squeeze lines on the day chart were quite low, any squeezes on the lower time frames have less value, because of the higher DM tolerance.
      Sure, if one wants to be aggressive and score an “early” entry, you may try that, but it still is a risky move and for experienced MK traders only.

Do NOT get whipsawed when there is no DM in the market! Then YOU can become the DM quickly. 😉

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by FractalFreak.
      FractalFreak
      Participant

Anyways, to be honest, the mistake above was rather basic. Give the MK the respect it deserves, this by STUDYING and INTERNALIZING it first.
      Do not go live without having a solid understanding.
      That is like a normal driver trying to drive a formula 1 car, it won’t end well.

Better, get your ducks in a row first, then make money in a CONTROLLED manner, knowing exactly when you can score (because the bias is high enough), and when you should leave the screens alone.
      That is fundamental, for any trading style for that matter.

Lots of love,
      Djamal

ImpliedOdds
      Participant

Hi Djamal. First, I have been around a while here, but admittedly on and off. It has been a while for two reasons: 1) I think what you’ve created here is a tool that is intended to display how the markets actually work and 2) I sense a definite sincerity in all you do (i.e. videos etc.). It was not easy for me to write this because of what I just stated, but it is out of frustration. As an example, the last part of that chart displays a very large red bar, but despite that, price drops dramatically. I understand now that the market was a bit “empty” so potentially that was my error. I sincerely want this to work, but it seems my results in the past have been one step forward and one step back with losses explained away as “DM tolerance”, “empty market etc.” I think i’ll start posting some trades and if you’d be open to commenting, i’d appreciate it.

I apologize for any harsh comments Djamal, but I actually inadvertently selected the blog subscription a week or so ago when I meant to subscribe to the MK. I emailed to ask for a switch, but never heard back. Just frustrated. Thanks for your offer to still help. I’ll post and hope to get this right at some point. Thank you.

FractalFreak
      Participant

Hi ImpliedOdds,

no need to apologize,
      also, it is normal to get frustrated now and then. In such situations, it is important to re-calibrate and adjust the path.

In your case, I would suggest to stop the live trading for a while and to go back to basics. There are some pieces of the puzzle you would need to internalize a little more,
      once that has been done, you can get back to business.

And yes, I am here to help of course. So I will now try to clarify some of the other (content wise) points.

D

FractalFreak
      Participant

“As an example, the last part of that chart displays a very large red bar, but despite that, price drops dramatically. ”

Yes sure, that bar is only “14” on the scale, so nothing, and the market is empty.
      That means that this particular DM group is within the tolerance and hence allowed to get into profit:

FractalFreak
      Participant

We of course do not simply trade against any random DM bar appearing, that would be too easy. We need to always understand the context, at least roughly.

In that context, remember the following important point.

Let us say we had the same scenario, however, in this hypothetical situation there would have been an ongoing squeeze against the DM shorties (so the red squeeze line far above the green one).
      In that case, additional DM flow (even if around 20 on the scale) represents “fueling position bars”, so the SM would have pushed the market UP in response. In that case, the DM tolerance would have been low.

Now, let us assume a different scenario; this time, we are in a situation where the SM is in the process of squeezing out the DM longies (so green squeeze line far above the red one). In that scenario, even a red bar of 30 can be within the DM tolerance and is allowed to win,
      because the DM tolerance for the shorties is HIGH (since the SM needs to prioritize finishing of the longies).

However, in the case at hand, we have an “empty” market as described, this both on the higher and lower time frames.
      As described, we certainly do not trade against any random DM bars when that scenario exists; because of course the DM tolerance is HIGH for any DM positions.
      In other words, “little” DM positions can even profit, there is no high bias in the market.

FractalFreak
      Participant

In the case at hand, some DM longies came in over a few hours, then the SM attacked the low (and you can still see all the STS of the longies getting hunted).
      Overall, neither longies or shorties dominated (see the H4 “empty” market mode), so if you try to sell into such a scenario, it may be allowed, but is not “worth” a lot, meaning,
      you cannot risk much on such a “freestyle” trade.

You can risk more if the market bias is HIGH and hence your predictive accuracy is high.
      The good part is, we clearly SEE via the MK in what kind of mode the market is.

Sometimes, even if the market bias is reasonable, a setup may still not be tradable btw, for example, either the entry is “too expensive” (because the move was missed already), or there are news coming within 2h, or the market closes soon on a Friday etc.
      So we trade if the bias is clear, and also if such “common sense criteria” are met.

Does that help?

Admin SME
      Keymaster

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Admin SME.
      ImpliedOdds
      Participant

Thanks very much Djamal for taking the time to record this and thank you for your understanding and patience. I’ll post some hypothetical trades with my thoughts on why. Hopefully you can offer your thoughts and tips when you’re able. Hopefully it will help some others as well. Thanks again.

FractalFreak
      Participant

Sure,
      you are welcome.

D

FractalFreak
      Participant

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights