Participant

That was a good week!

Let us look at the precision of the MK:

FractalFreak
      Participant

Also UC and GJ:

Abdoulaye Kaba
      Participant

Hi Djamal I hope you are well. Ive been trying to use the H4 reversal strategy in my trading, and it would be highly beneficial if you could help me with this. First of all, what period, half length, and multiplier value do you have on the TMA bands on the H4 chart? Also, can the H4 reversal be traded when there is no squeeze?
      And if that’s the case, what if there’s no squeeze on the H4 chart but the squeeze line is starting to slope on the M30 chart? Also, is it possible to place limit orders at the TMA bands, or does one need to wait for the price to reach the TMA bands first before doing the H4 reversal? Thanks in advance for your help, and I eagerly await your constructive response.

FractalFreak
      Participant

Hi Abdoulaye,

sure, I had posted the nez bands with settings here on the forum a while ago, search for “nez”.

“Also, can the H4 reversal be traded when there is no squeeze?”

Yes, of course. But there can be no squeeze “in the way”,
      that means, if you want to sell, there cannot be an upward pointing red squeeze line, and if you are looking to buy, there cannot be an upward sloping green squeeze line.

“Also, is it possible to place limit orders at the TMA bands, or does one need to wait for the price to reach the TMA bands first before doing the H4 reversal? ”

You can trade at market, or, alternatively, you can try to get a better entry price by using limits. Either way, you should wait until there is a downward slope in the squeeze line.

Take care,
      Damal

Abdoulaye Kaba
      Participant

Hi FractalFreak,

Thank you for your prompt response and guidance. I’ll search for the Nez bands settings as suggested. Regarding the H4 reversal without a squeeze, your clarification makes sense. I appreciate the insight on placing limit orders at TMA bands and waiting for a downward slope in the squeeze line.

Much appreciated,
      Abdoulaye

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights