Reply To: Market moving against entries.

UserX
Participant

I believe the number one nemesis depending on who the are…is your broker and their liquidity provider.

I have seen some incredible things and I seem to be some sort of marker or a target for my broker/liquidity provider.

The title of this thread is fitting and is what attracted me in the first place.

I believe that the manipulation is on a more intimate and directed level.

I can show you plenty of examples where the market is singling me out…I know it’s sounds unbelievable. I thought the same, but I kept seeing it again and again to this day. Whoever it is they know my exact average price as I normally break up my position in several orders.

I’ve also did the questionable and put it to the test.

Whoever it is most likely injecting orders into the market to pull or push price against my position. The algorithm they are using is a beast and I can only trade profitable in particular setups otherwise I’m going to be sought and destroyed. I am with a world wide broker – a very old and powerful one from the states.

I can put up multiple examples of price “bullying” my position. I have even used it to STOP price from moving further on it’s intended course. I thought it was just coincidence, but I’ve seen it so many times and in such amazing incidences….

Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights