Reply To: MKVC New Videos Today

n1k3
Participant

Dear Djamal,

thanks lot for wonderful post in FF forum. Its really opening my ears and opening blind spot in my understanding w/ regard fx trading at its core.

Yeah, just on to my point (straight way) i have some not good questions if i may ask :

1. is your commercial subcription already including how to trade, when to trade and how to trade (based your finding on market casuality ofc), or its just framework and exclude trade system or setup. ?
2. Any detail explanation welcome about the question above.

Notes : – i got tired with mirror smoke out there and already make real commitment regarding my forex trading.

– after 3 years research i come to conclusion that market casuality and market maker pshychology behind orderflow liquidity is THE CORE mechanic in global financial
market trading or speculating.

and now i don’t have any doubt at all about it. BUT, because my daily work i get some challenge in real word of trading who is to trust and who is not in order to get real progress
ahead and accompanion

3. Is there a way you have complete system based on market casuality that we can colaborated together in advance.

Sorry to ask this before make subcription in your commercial section cause i need to have my own brain and trading your casuality concept with personality.
Because trading is very personal.

Just that

Best regards
Happy peepz Djamal

Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights