You can post free MT4 indicators here which could be of value.

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin SME
      Keymaster

FractalFreak
      Participant

here some…

cogo
      Participant

Average Entry Price indi’s.
      Original authors detail inside, I have since modified to buy and sell.

Those who don’t scale may not find these useful, but if you scale in I don’t know how you can trade without this value.

Admin SME
        Keymaster

You can try to upload now, it should work this time.

😉

cogo
      Participant

Spread Monitor, no source available. This one was free to download from the original author.

Admin SME
        Keymaster

😉

FractalFreak
      Participant

NOTE:

I do not promote any of these indis,
      I post them because some traders like to experiment with these.
      If these helped you, please leave a “thanks” here in the forum.
      Furthermore, I do not claim ownership of any of these.
      Feel free to post your own.

FF

Field10
      Participant

Here’s a very nice indicator for showing previous tops and bottoms.

Admin SME
        Keymaster

😉

FractalFreak
      Participant

Nice one, thanks Field.

Fractal freek what is your indicators yhat you use on your chart please

Admin SME
      Keymaster

The ones on the MK livestream.

These are custom made tools.

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Hi Djamal, hope you are having a happy week! Would you be willing to share your TMA file that you use for the bands on the H4 charts?

Thank you kindly,
      Christopher

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi Chris,

sure,
      we let Djamal know.

SME FX

FractalFreak
      Participant

Hi Chris,

please find attached the respective indicator and settings for the H4.

All the best,
      FF

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Admin SME.
      FractalFreak
      Participant

SME Team

please upload the indi.

D

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Here 😉

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

🙂

Geza Kovacs
      Participant

Hi,

I downloaded the Nez alert indicator, and set the way above, but on the H4 timeframe it is different than livestream web. Please upload your version!

Thanks!

Christopher Miranda
        Participant

@ripo05 HI Geza. It works perfectly for me with those settings. Exactly how it looks on MK livestream. Double check your settings are correct, you can also download the standard nezAlert indi online, and with those settings it works 100% the same.

FractalFreak
      Participant

Hi guys,

yes, will do (security issue).

FF

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Admin SME
      Keymaster

H4 channel indi:

Admin SME
      Keymaster

finally!

FractalFreak
      Participant

I further recommend this EA for tracking manual trades; it adds a little “arrow” for trade entries, saves screenshots etc.

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Thanks alot for sharing Djamal, very helpful!
      Also, love the new forum updates, they are great.

FractalFreak
      Participant

Here you can find the EA I have shown in today’s youtube video (the one for calculating the right lot size, based on a defined ATR).

All the best!

FractalFreak
      Participant

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Note:
      The reason why Djamal recommended to disable the “second trade” option is that if it is enabled, the EA would enter an OPPOSITE trade if the first one got stopped out.

Geza Kovacs
      Participant

Hi Guys,

In the NEZ alert, there is a setting “SendMailPossible”. I set it true, and hope it sends email when an arrow is appearing. But without success. Email sendig is working with another indicator. Does anybody has any idea how can I set up?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Geza Kovacs.
      Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi Geza,

I do not think that the “send Email” option on the NEZ indi works.

SME FX

Jamie Himsley
      Participant

Hi Guys I’m looking for the 4hr TMA bands indicator thats used on the 4hr charts. has it been uploaded to this thread because I can’t see it. thank you.

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Hi Guys I’m looking for the 4hr TMA bands indicator thats used on the 4hr charts. has it been uploaded to this thread because I can’t see it. thank you.

Hi Jamie. Yes it is here, it’s the nez_Alert-1 file that was posted on Aug 7. I have attached the settings that are used.

Jamie Himsley
      Participant

Hi Chris

Thank you for your quick response. I saw that one that has been uploaded thank you, I actually mean the indicator and settings for the blue channel bands that are used on all the 4rh charts to show the range.
      thank you for the settings for the nez indicator 🙂

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Hi Chris

Thank you for your quick response. I saw that one that has been uploaded thank you, I actually mean the indicator and settings for the blue channel bands that are used on all the 4rh charts to show the range.
      thank you for the settings for the nez indicator 🙂

Jamie, the nezAlert indicator IS THE channel bands indicator on the H4 charts. I’ve posted my own charts in my trading thread with the same indicator on screen.

Jamie Himsley
      Participant

Hi Chris
      Sorry my mistake the band couloirs were set to none. Thank you

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Yes,

the NEZ indi above is the H4 channel, you can also see the right settings above.

SME FX

aj1985
      Participant

Hello, I just recently became a memeber and payed for the subscription and going through the videos. Is there a video or some sort of article with details on how to get all the indicators added to our charts on tradingview or MT4?
      Pls guide me to this place so I can get it on my setups.
      Thanks a lot ! this is unreal information and I am loving every video .

Christopher Miranda
        Participant

Use your head and look around, No we do not get access to those.

aj1985
      Participant

thanks for nothing Christopher !
      A question for someone else:
      Do we get anything extra besides the charts in the MK LIVESTREAM – WEB section?
      Is it possible to add more pairs/timeframes?
      Thank u !

Christopher Miranda
        Participant

Lol you’re still asking the same questions, and will receive the same answers. NO we do not get “extra”, what smefx provides us is already way more than we could need, in reality one should not need more than 1-2 pairs with this kind of service. It is an unbelievable system that we get access to, take advantage already.

Tim Tim
      Participant

Can anyone recommend a 4H range indi for tradingview cant seem to find one

aj1985
      Participant

Lol you’re still asking the same questions, and will receive the same answers. NO we do not get “extra”, what smefx provides us is already way more than we could need, in reality one should not need more than 1-2 pairs with this kind of service. It is an unbelievable system that we get access to, take advantage already.

Some people just cant provide any value, like yourself….pls stop commenting with things that cannot help anyone. Dont waste ur time.
      Asking if other pairs can be added is in my humble opinion a valid question and maybe some feedback that a person like the Admin might be interested in .
      I never said what is offered is not of great value. I just asked a simple question.
      I dont see how someone could trade BTC for example only with the daily chart.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi AJ,

on the MK web you can see all the markets and time frames you need:
      EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP, USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD. Also BTC, Gold and Silver. Also EURAUD and GBPAUD.
      This on M30, H1, H4, Day chart.

Happy trading!
      SME FX

aj1985
        Participant

Hey Djamal,
        first of all thanks for offering this.
        I have 2 simple questions and I hope not to bother anyone but I am just trying to make sense of everything that’s being offered.
        1. You are saying all these pairs should have M30, H1, H4, Day charts in the Mk web section? If so, I might be doing something wrong because for example for Gold I can only see the 1H chart, Silver only 1H chart, BTC – only 1 Day chart. I am wondering if I am doing something wrong .
        2. Is there a way for us to modify the scale of the charts to see the data better? I am trying to make sense of every aspect of the graphs in the best way I can and sometimes the scale on the charts is not the greatest (a.i. the retail traders game is sometimes very hard to read on some graphs) . I understand if nothing can be done because this is already great but I thought I’d ask .

thanks for all u do !

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi AJ,

Gold and Silver are shown on the H1 only.
      BTC is shown on the day chart only.
      These are not the main pairs (since there is a higher influence of “fundamental factors” as compared to FX).
      However, if people desire it, maybe more time frames for these will be included in future versions of the MK web.

You can magnify each chart by clicking on the symbol on the upper right corner.
      Possibly, in one of the future versions of the MK web, there will be more functionality of that interface (another client asked whether there can be a “switch between charts quickly” button).

All the best,

Gina
      SME FX

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Admin SME.
        aj1985
        Participant

Appreciate it ! thank u !

FractalFreak
      Participant

Daily data indi (summarizing various info):

Shalva Kutelia
      Participant

Greetings everyone,

I would like to share an indicator with some predictive power namely “Fourier extrapolator” as the title of this post suggests.

At the lower time frames this indicator is practically useless but at H4 it can predict sudden moves with unusually high accuracy and from my experience it is also capable of predicting the direction of the spike with a higher than 50/50 probability.
      The way I use it is apply the indicator on pairs that have the same currency in them: EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, EUR/CHF etc. (you may also want to pay attention to the correlated pairs) and once there is a very steep line pointing in the same direction on every chart it signals a large move is about to happen in a day or two, over a period of time before that you may often see a move in the opposite direction or nothing special at all.

You can easily find a free download on google both for the MT4 and MT5 versions.

Great trading!

Wesley Otto
      Participant

Morning All,

Would just like to know if anybody may have TMA bands indicator for MT5.

Thanks

Wesley

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights