Wow thank you FractalFreak

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Redbaron81
      Participant

I’ve been following you from day one on Forex factory. I never dreamed to have this type of interaction.

Redbaron81
      Participant

I just singed up!!! I can see the MK charts but I cant log into Blitz application, all I see is “xxx” in the ID line.

FractalFreak
      Participant

Hi Priotr!

The SME Team will check now.

WELCOME to this new era!!!!

GREAT to have you on board since DAY 1!

😉

FF

FractalFreak
      Participant

They should have send you the access now.

😉

FF

FractalFreak
      Participant

I won’t lie; it almost brings tears to my eyes when I see people who followed me for almost 4 years and now become part of the SME family!!!

Guys and girls, the

HUNTING SEASON has begun!

Let’s go ALGO KILLING!!!!

FF

Elyas Zulkifli
      Participant

I love joining to this forum…

Thanks bro

FractalFreak
      Participant

Welcome Elyas,

let’s rock it…….

Janine
      Participant

I just wanted to say Hello to everyone . Very excited to be able to join this website. Thank you so much Djamal. I have only been trading for two years. I studied many hours on price action and then many more hours on indicators before realizing they do not work. I saw your videos ‘trader to trader’ At once I knew, it was the truth and there is light at the end of the tunnel. I have so much to learn now but so great to be here. Janine (and also best wishes to George)

FractalFreak
      Participant

Hello Janine, welcome!
      Great to have you in the team!

Other new members, please be so kind to introduce yourselves here.

All the best,

FF

Jamie Himsley
      Participant

Just saying hi to everyone and thank you to Djamal. Really excited to be here and able to have access to all of these resources. I’ve been trading on and off for almost 10 years and never completely got it. Lost a lot of money when the SNB lifted its cap in 2015 and like everyone else spent a long painful process searching for answers etc. Luckily that led me to Djamal and his work and I’ve been studying it ever since. A true beacon of light. Thank you. Jamie

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights