Timing is everything. When do I place the trades?

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Participant

Hi, I’ve been following your work for som time and I do think you are rigth. I have not yet gottten any bigger money to trade and therefor I can not take big SL. I realised that almost al loosing trades was about timing. I get to egor to jump in to trades to early in the day when I see som nice MTS but even if it was correct the timing is wrong and I get stopped out.

Sir please can you talk about timing the trades.When do i look at the charts and when do I take the trades. Like for example a trade in GBPJPY can go nicely towards an MTS in morning but as we get closer to US openng it go the other way.

//max

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi Max,

yes, timing is an important component.

That is why there are some “Golden rules” such as “never trade against a squeeze” etc.

Generally speaking, trying to trade “towards” a target such as an MTS, LTS or OST is a little more difficult in terms of the correct timing compared to other setups.

However, it is not rocket science, possibly a little bit of screentime / tape reading experience is helpful.

For example, let us say there is an open OST, you have to WAIT before entering until the respective squeeze line lost its slope, even if that is just by a little.

That shows you that the appetite of new DM entering is decreasing. Of course, the market can still be sensitive towards new DM flow, however, these are the factors which one needs to pay attention to.

Also, check what the “latest” DM flow is, that can often indicate switches in the DM positions etc.

Sometimes, when the setup is a little more “advanced”, some “common sense” may also be necessary, for example, “should I wait until the last high / plateau has been cleared?” or even waiting for the price to lose momentum.

Feel free to post some examples here via screenshots if you need more comments.

SME FX

Max
      Participant

Sir. I now you are right the market is manipulated by Sm algos but my friends make way more money on statistical system approach then I do being right.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

You can also use the MK as a “filter” to a statistical system, meaning that you will only trade the signals which are “confirmed” by the market structure.
      That way, you can reduce and shorten drawdowns; you can also better determine how much you should risk for a particular trade (i.e. checking whether you are trading against or with the DM etc.).

SME FX

ImpliedOdds
      Participant

I also struggle with this very much. I’ve attached a screenshot displaying multiple scenarios where by the time the squeeze line slightly turns up or down, the move is almost over. I want to hang on because the concept seems tantalizing, but putting it into practice and actually making money has been a real challenge. Whether the video course or the YT videos, there’s examples in almost any chart where the squeeze line turns up and price moves a decent amount and these are the examples used to show students and prospective members, BUT there are many, many examples where if you trade on the squeeze line (as an example), you will get chopped up because of what i’ve stated above. To me, it is these subtle nuances that leaves members struggling and I don’t think currently there’s a real solution to that. It’s great that Djamal checks in to respond here, but I really feel that trading using this tool calls for personal coaching and that’s no longer offered. Djamal also doesn’t trade live. I’m trying to hang on but very frustrating…

ImpliedOdds
      Participant

Oops. My examples of short lived squeeze line moves are the light blue vertical boxes…

ImpliedOdds
      Participant

Another challenge is that there are no alerts or similar. if you work a regular job, good luck. You’d basically have to watch the screens all day to potentially catch these moves.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

“I also struggle with this very much. I’ve attached a screenshot displaying multiple scenarios where by the time the squeeze line slightly turns up or down, the move is almost over. ”

Hi IO,

it looks like you should incorporate the squeeze indicator on the H1 and M30 as well.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

“but putting it into practice and actually making money has been a real challenge”

IO,

what has been your approach so far?

Could you maybe give us examples of past trades you have taken and that have not worked?

If you need more assistance, then the key is for you to also provide some more info.

It sounds like that there could be various aspects of the MK you have not grasped yet. So we need to identify these first.

Also, could you give us an overview on what you have studied / watched so far?

The more info you give, the more we are able to help you.

All the best,
      SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

“BUT there are many, many examples where if you trade on the squeeze line (as an example), you will get chopped up”

We do NOT simply “trade on the squeeze line”, of course you will get whipsawed. The squeeze indi is a FILTER.
      No one ever said that you can just go to the H4 and place trades “on the squeeze line”, it is not that simple.
      But studying the MK and understanding all aspects of it will enable you to efficiently use the squeeze line as a filter.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

“To me, it is these subtle nuances that leaves members struggling”

Our members are not struggling, quite the opposite. If you do not see many ppl posting, that is a GOOD sign. So please take ownership and give concise info on which trades you have tried to do and why it did not work out for you.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

“Djamal also doesn’t trade live. ”

Djamal traded LIVE on yt for over 2 years (all videos are still there), these days he runs the MK blog.
      The MK blog entails LIVE analysis (all screenshots have a date and minute mark).
      He then does a public overview at the end of each week.

Have you access to the MK blog?

Please be so kind to answer each question one-by-one (see above).

Admin SME
      Keymaster

“Oops. My examples of short lived squeeze line moves are the light blue vertical boxes…”

So far, have you simply tried to enter trades whenever there is a squeeze on the H4? This with a full-time job?

Abdoulaye Kaba
      Participant

Could you kindly elaborate on what aspects to consider when observing the squeeze line in an IR MTS target trade? Is it primarily traded when there’s a bias (red line above green line), or can it also be executed in the absence of bias? Furthermore, I’d appreciate an explanation of the significance of the green and red arrows on the M30 chart, as well as the blue arrows on the H4 chart. How do they function, what triggers their appearance, and if they are tradable, what specific confluences need to be met for a trade to be executed?

FractalFreak
      Participant

Hello ImpliedOdds,

reg. your various posts, hereby I post my thoughts:

You will trade the market causality approach better if you can check the charts at least every few hours or so. I would think that it is possible to trade next to a full-time job, however, you would need to limit yourself to some very specific setups, like H4 reversals etc.
      Furthermore, you should also try to make use of “limit orders”, and you would need to be okay with missing trades if your limit did not get filled.

Djamal

FractalFreak
      Participant

I just wonder,
      have you followed the steps as I have defined these?
      Did you first trade on demo and prove to yourself that you are ready to go live with the MK?
      It does not sound like that.

FractalFreak
      Participant

Reg. the discord etc., note that trading will ALWAYS be a lonely activity, YOU click the button because YOU are making the decisions, no one else.
      Until recently we had the MK livestream with a full chat function,
      however, less and less people used the chat.

If enough people want it, I could re-instate the MK livestream with the live chat (for all subscribers to the MK web), however,
      be mindful that professional traders do not really (need) to talk to others while making their decisions.
      But I am open to do the experiment again from my side.

FractalFreak
      Participant

“How do they function, what triggers their appearance, and if they are tradable, what specific confluences need to be met for a trade to be executed?”

Abdoulaye,
      the arrows are not trade signals. On the H4, arrows appear when the price crosses the H4 channel bands etc. But for a trade setup, we need the factors as precisely described in the video course etc.

So for example, you need the DM switch (and no squeeze line in the way) for entering an H4 reversal etc.

We do not provide a “signal service”, students here become causality traders, they understand how the market structure unfolds and when they can enter etc.

This is needed, because you also need to adjust your personal risk policy accordingly.

It is a good idea to match the specific setups with your
      – personal trade style (i.e. reversals, inner range moves, move extensions etc.)
      – your personal risk policy
      – your preferred time frames
      etc.

That is where the POWER is, you need to make the MK “your own”.
      Several people have succeeded in doing so.

Soon, I will post a new initiative to get these also funded etc.
      Stay tuned about that.

D

FractalFreak
      Participant

Note:

The MK is superior to any statistical system, because you can see the actual targets etc. LIVE in front of your eyes.
      Look at all the easy OST-runs of the last weeks. Not easy to mess these up!

The market usually changes into a more “tricky” mode right after a few weeks of easy trades (watch the MK blog summaries).

However, do NOT try to trade the MK “generically”, like just picking one aspect (such as the squeeez indi) and then doing over-simplified trades.
      That is not how we do it.

Instead, we have the precisely defined setups, and we trade THESE. Only ADVANCED MK-traders should expand their repertoire by “violating” the MK here and there.
      But not anyone who is still learning!

FractalFreak
      Participant

The MK approach is also the only SCALABLE forex style there is. That means, even if you have a “good” statistical system, if you manage to put a few million USD behind it, the strategy typically “dies” quickly.
      However, the MK is WAY more scalable (because you place yourself opposite to the DM).

ImpliedOdds
      Participant

Hi Djamal. Is it possible to do one overall summary video where you take a typical timespan (i.e. 1-2 months) and you explain how you’d evaluate everything? I think I get lost mostly because I watch all of the videos as parts/pieces and then I don’t know how best to synthesize it all together as a whole. For me, if I was able to watch you do a full “session” where you took a chart that displayed most of the scenarios we’ll see (i.e. empty market, DM tolerance, H4, squeeze line evaluation, stops etc.) it would be super helpful to bring it all together and understand your thought process, how you evaluate the priorities and weight of each filter etc. Thanks for any consideration of this.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi IO,

yes, we will add this to his to-do-lost.

SME FX

FractalFreak
      Participant

Ok, will do.

D

Shalva Kutelia
      Participant

Hi everyone, I’ve been wanting to say this for a very long time and since I’m not the only one anymore here goes:

I think the learning curve is way too steep in that you don’t even know where to begin as no part of MCA makes sense on its own therefore you simply can’t wrap your mind around the whole concept in order to start working with it quickly enough to tell whether it is something you want to commit to, I am certain that this alone is keeping a lot of potential customers from coming aboard as such is the nature of man that you never want to look incompetent and vulnerable.

My intention in writing this is not to act as apologist in favor of those who aren’t willing to do the work of figuring things out but rather to point to towards how things can be improved for everyone. With countless scammers and all sorts of salespeople around leaving no opportunity to verify if what they’re selling is legitimate and with forex being extremely challenging as it is it would be only to a benefit to make MCA more approachable, that said, I honestly think the information needs to be more packed together and have a more systemic character in a way something like this:

As a starting point a simple course explaining every element of an MK chart would be ideal followed by theory and what to pay attention to the most as well as a comprehensive guide on the simplest ways to use the service laying out specific setups and a summary of how MCA is an edge, next one could go into the details such as diagrams of relationships of indicators to one another, their hierarchy of significance and anything else that would enable one to become confident about achieving above 50/50 distribution provided there is impeccable work ethic. In terms of attracting more clients, basically I think it is essential to be able to get verifiable results using MCA easily, most especially so in a money-driven environment where people are unwilling just to take anybody’s word. There needs to be some sort of a portal separating beginners from those who are willing to take it further, how that can be done – I don’t know but it is certain that right now, if only for me personally, that using MCA effectively is extremely difficult bordering impossible as even after a year in my stops get still taken out and I don’t understand why or how so more clarity would probably help.

ImpliedOdds
      Participant

I aired my challenges above and I want this to work, but what I really feel is needed is more on-going, current interaction involving Djamal. I was involved with a coach that has a discord channel with a “Lounge” sub thread that has interaction EVERYDAY between the coach and the students/members. Basically, traders/students post prospective trades and the experienced members and the coach evaluate them for the strong “correct” parts of the proposed trade as well as the weaknesses and/or misunderstandings of the trade method. The students are required to describe on a marked up chart what substantiates the proposed trade. I CANNOT OVERSTATE HOW VALUABLE THIS IS. This, to me, is what is missing here. Again, it is my sincere feeling that Djamal is a passionate, caring person who wants members to succeed, but what you’ve described above is exactly what i’ve endured. I’ve gone over the theory, video course, youtube videos over and over and over, but it just hasn’t translated into success for me.

To circle back to my suggestion above, I think it would be enormously valuable to have Djamal chime in and critique proposed trades from the members. These evaluations don’t have to take much time. A couple of mark ups on a screen shot chart or a brief video would be fantastic. With this, any member could utilize this to learn IN REAL TIME OR BEFORE A TRADE and then watch it play out. To sum up my primary issue: yes, there are many videos explaining the various indicators and how to use them, but they all can carry various “weight” depending on many factors. This always leaves an “out” to explain away almost any trade because everything is subjective. In trade 1, they allowed the dumb money to win a little because of factor “X”. In trade 2, they didn’t allow the DM to win in a similar scenario because of “Y”. It’s much more like an art than a science and when that’s the case, there’s always a subjective explanation as to why it didn’t work.

I’m trying to hang on as i’ve said, but i’m sincerely asking Djamal to give this a try. This could simply be it’s own sub thread in the “Commercial” section (i.e. “Member Trades”). I’m not expecting Djamal to evaluate 40 trades per week, but even if it was just five, the valuable real-time, pre-trade library that would be built and available to students/members would be invaluable. Lastly, in the other coaches discord that i’ve mentioned, successful students have gone on to act in this role when the coach has seen consistent success and an accurate understanding of the trade method. This could evolve here as well and reduce or eliminate Djamal’s need to participate regularly.

I sincerely hope that you consider something Djamal. The customers/members/students need some real-time help and it would go a long way in showing your transparency and skill BEFORE trades happen. I hope you consider this.

drayzen
      Participant

Convenient timing for this thread to surface, as I’m certainly finding it difficult to execute recently.
      I’ve been trading for many years so have a good understanding of how everything generally works and the do’s and dont’s to survive and have a healthy relationship with risk. xD
      Been subscribed to MK for around 3 months.
      I’ve mostly restricted myself to only EURUSD while learning to trade with this info, which I think is sensible practice when learning.
      I had some good trades early on with clear MTS setups, which easily covered my subscription costs, though my goal is to scale up far more than just that.
      With the sharp swings from data releases I’ve found it not possible to implement on EURUSD over recent days, which I see relates to this timing discussion.

From what I can see the MK data is delayed from the market by somewhere from 1hr to 2hrs, though I’ve not been able to determine exactly what this delay is.
      Admin, can you define exactly what the delay period is?
      Given this, it seems to me that while we have data displayed on M30 and H1 charts, perhaps we probably shouldn’t be focusing our attention there too much as we’re looking at the past and perhaps it’s more sensible to look at the H4 / D1 for setup ideas where this delay becomes insignificant.

Related to that, I’m finding that my ability to apply this discretionary method is very uncertain as there’s so much in the charts that I have unanswered questions for.
      While I’ve watched as many of the videos I could find related to learning, these questions remain, some with only partial answers and me really wanting explicit detail.
      I think the way to resolve this would be a documentation page as this will make it far easier to gain a truly thorough understanding of all of the MK chart elements vs. trying to pick out pieces across many many videos.
      I will write an email with proposals for this and hopefully it will be agreed to..

Djamal / Admin,
      I will soon write you an email where I would like to discuss some details of the system and changes I can see that would help make implementation easier for subscribers.
      Hopefully it gets to you after previous ones going missing..
      I sent an email about some strange Forum posts recently, though received no response.
      Given the technical issues with emails perhaps it would be good practice to reply to all emails even if it’s just a simple “thanks”.

Leon Nicholls
      Participant

Hello everyone, I’m new the the MK Web. I’ve been here for roughly 2 months now and I do not understand some of the discussion in this thread. I believe Djamal has done much of what you are all enquiring about and I believe he still does when he has the time. He posts MK blogs in the AM to the PM, he seems extremely busy. Recently he went into so much depth regarding a members loosing trade he even made a video for them. He has way over 1000+ videos collectively on both youtube channels explaining everything in-depth. Even videos with a length shorter than a minute can be useful and sometimes Djamal adds extra information that isnt mentioned in the title. Every single one is worth watching and make notes/timestamps on information you deem important for future reference. I believe the MK Web is a science and every winning/loosing trade has a definitive explanation to how it was successful or failed. The challenge in this as a newbie is confidently figuring out what went wrong. Sometimes I can find 2 or 3 different reasons for why a trade was bad, these would be worth posting in the forum so a more experience member may be able to specificy what they believe to be the root cause. I think a good way to learn would be to post once a week/fortnight, your best and worst trade of that week/fortnight and wait until someone has the time to critque them.

Write about each of the principles and aspects of the MK Web and rewatch the relative video, what did you remember off the top of your head and what did you forget? Them add them to your writings. I work a full time job and I’m exposed to DM switches during those hours, it’s an uphill battle for everyone in the same situation. You have to create material that helps you indentify and recognise what to prioritise and what to look out for when entering different types of trades. Create a pyramid diagram of whats the most important things to consider to the least, maybe? (E.g. 1D squeeze at the top, 4H squeeze and 1D SMA’s proximity on second tier etc.) Create easy ways to break down Djamals information. At the moment I’m taking LTF trades and HTF trades to help grasp what type of trading suits my current schedule, I hope over time I can identify what timeframe is least likely to switch during those 8 hours I’m away. Maybe the 4H will give me enough time to get home and react after those two candles finish and my shift does, maybe I will have have to stick to strong bias trades on the 1D and I wont finish my 50 Demo trades until the end of this year. Who cares? I want to become a winning trader over the next 3 years not a rich one, that comes much later.

I have a strong belief that the MK Web has the same issues as winning trade strategies, you can give 100 new traders the MK Web or a winning trade strategy and still only 10 will become successful, this will be due to schedule restrictions and peoples pyschology/mentally. If you give people instructions to manufacture a car some of them will complete it, not all the cars will be exactly identical and would have subtle differences, and some will not be able to finish building it because they get too frustrated, they don’t back track or look deep enough into where they have gone wrong, they give up. Are you being honest with yourselves when you self critique your mindset and your trades? Have you genuinely sought out answers to your problems by refering to past information to find root causes? If you are unable to be cognisant of your flaws in your mindset or trading approach you are destined to plateau and create a loop where you make the same mistakes and same bad decisions.

I’m not posting this in a negative way or to start some sort of argument, I’m just sharing my current way of thinking and my approach so hopefully you can take something away or maybe it’s highlighted something you’ve not thought about. You may read this and find flaws in my way or thinking/learning and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

All the best to all the members here and to Djamal and the SME team,
      Leon

ImpliedOdds
        Participant

Djamal recently mentioned this in a reply to me…I believe he suggested starting with the H4 only. Drayzen’s post has me a bit concerned if there is a true delay of that length as 1-2 hours is easily enough time to put you into loss on the M30 or H1 if that is the case. Whether or not Djamal implements my suggestion, i’m going to begin posting my trades with the hope there is some input on positives or shortcomings of what I post. Maybe even one or two trade proposals per week will be helpful to some. I know it would be for me. Thanks for your thoughts.

Leon Nicholls
      Participant

Hi IO,

I have asked the same question before regarding the delay aswell, seems to be one bar on 4H and a couple on 1H 30M. Would love for a simple explanation as to why but haven’t heard anything so far.

Take care,
      Leon

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi ImpliedOdds,

here Djamal’s answer:

“Hello ImpliedOdds,

thanks for your ideas, as you will see, most of these have been implemented already. As I said some days ago, please stop your live trading, go back to the drawing board, follow what is said in this post and respect the MK by devoting at least the minimum of time to it.
      That is really necessary.
      Also, please do not be offended by this post here, sometimes I may sound a little harsh, however, my intent here is to help and my statements come out of goodwill.
      Last but not least, remember that if you have personal constraints (such as not being able to check the charts every few hours or so) is something you will need to take into consideration (and which makes it necessary for you to limit yourself to certain setups / time frames).

The “FX industry”
      As you rightfully pointed out yourself, the FX “industry” is full of SCAMMERS. Most YT-traders have shiny videos but are a complete joke content wise. Most ppl out there talking about FX have no clue how it ACTUALLY works, WHY EURUSD goes up 20 pips etc. They have no experience and neither any fair chance of knowing, naked charts tell you close to NADA.

Also, you should understand, NO “signal service” will be profitable in the long-run, the same goes for “commercial EAs” or “trading discord groups” or “personal trading coaches” who are wearing fake Rolex watches.
      This is just the harsh reality of it. If you do not understand that, then go out there, fall for one of these, lose money and come back here three years later just to regret your ignorance from three years earlier.
      Or, you end up falling into the trap of “ICT”, who intentionally leads you from one labyrinth to the next one, just for you to realize at the end of it that none of these “naked chart patterns” consistently worked in the first place.
      His ideology is to “intentionally confuse you”, mine is to facilitate the game for you.
      Now, while the MK is NOT rocket science, you STILL need to DO YOUR HOMEWORK without looking for any shortcuts.
      RESPECT the GAME! You are competing with AI, super efficient algorithms, some of the smartest ppl on the planet! Not only that, but THEY have the technological and informational advantage over you (and I did not even mention brokers yet!). As such, the MK is pretty much the ONLY chance for you to compete with these kind of players! It is that race car. Still, you need to LEARN to drive it!

So the least you can do, is to respect the MK by devoting an adequate amount of dedication and time to it. Btw, can you imagine how difficult the process was to put it together?
      It took YEARS. Then after that it took YEARS for me to structure, explain and demonstrate the MK. It is all still there to this day.
      Now, if you want to be misled and fooled by all these scammers out there who try to convince you that you just need to follow their “signal service” or “discord groups”, then go there and find out for yourself that it is all BS.
      The tragic thing is, you were one of the lucky few ones who even found the MK, but then, rather than using that chance you did not treat it right.
      Come on! You can do better than that!

The same goes for any kind of “social trading”. You have to understand:
      Trading is NOT a social activity. Why?
      Because if YOU are trading an account, it is YOU who is in the driving seat. Not a friend of yours, not some unknown people on the internet.
      YOU are the one sitting in that seat, and you better come PREPARED to that place.
      Trading is neither a place for ppl to come together, hold hands and sing “kumbaya”. Again, YOU are the one benefiting or suffering from YOUR trade decisions, not anyone else.
      As such, put in the work BEFORE you risk actual capital, NOT after!
      You have been warned!

Also, two traders can take the exact same entries, but their risk policy, trade management, day routines are different; this apart from many other factors, and hence their results will NOT be identical. That is basic knowledge in this game by the way.
      And I have not even started talking about things such as “psychology” or “mindset”.

If you are ready to go live, you should neither have any need for “someone holding your hand”. If you have not realized by now, the closest to that is the MK blog. You can literally see my personal LIVE analysis there.
      I.e. as you remember, if I post that a market is “low bias” or “empty”, think TWICE before placing any trades!
      If you see that something is cooking up, plan your week to not miss a trade.

The DEFINED process
      The process of becoming an MK trader is VERY defined. Again, it does not look like you prepared yourself correctly, since you do not even seem to be aware of that. I have even made videos just dedicated to the step-by-step process:
      ————————————
      Part 1 Orientation video:

Part 2 Orientation video:

————————————
      Also, you have still not said what kind of pre-work you have actually completed so far (despite I had asked you about that).

Process:
      ————————————————–
      1. You should watch all the “basic” videos from the playlist.
      This is necessary for you to understand the basic realities of the game.
      Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuVuP1cRIEyAqxs2TAZDlwQ6HU8s4-x0N
      2. You should at least watch some of the MK blog summaries & live trades.
      That way, you can see how everything unfolded in practice.
      For example, you see how all the MTS, OST and OGZ get filled. You see how the DM siwtches and the SM creates an H4 reversal. You see how the DM pours on one side of the market and creates a squeeze etc.
      3. You could then watch the playlist “For the lazy ones among us” to get a summary.
      Link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuVuP1cRIEyAICquKHky9ABeUb0gjAT1S
      4. AFTER that, you should watch every video of the MK video course.
      That is a must, also to understand the “meta-levels”.
      5. AFTER that, you should start to trade on DEMO, this by using the MK web and MK blog.
      This is important. At least do it for a few weeks. Do NOT skip that step!
      6. AFTER that, if you have PROVEN TO YOURSELF that you are ready, you can then go live.
      You should start trading SMALL, and then continually increase with more and more confidence / track record.
      7. After you have been successful live, consider the new prop program (details coming soon).
      ————————————————–

The whole process can take between 6 months and 2 years, every individual is different. Some ppl need to watch more of all the videos on the channel before being sufficiently prepared. Others need to spend MORE time on demo before being ready.
      Again, someone with average IQ but a passion for trading and go through the process in less than a year, which is FAST for forex.
      Oh, if you do not believe that, then go to these scammers who offer “get rich quick” schemes.

My documented trading
      Again, if you would have at least devoted SOME time to that topic, you would have found all that yourself.
      But here I summarize at least some things for you.
      I have traded LIVE on youtube for around 2 years. All these videos are still there. See examples here:

After that, I did the “MK blog summary” videos (these videos summarize my LIVE analysis of the closed week).
      Recently, I have also started videos on my track records:

However, that should not be very important to you.
      Because by now, you should have realized how FX is completely DOMINATED by the MK, it is all about taking the stops, option strikes etc. subject to not allowing most of the DM into profit. The price is like a river flowing around stones. NO serious trader would doubt the value of that kind of leading information. And as you may know, I had first hand insights in “high finance”. However, I do not need to “convince” you of anything here, if you are not ignorant, then you SEE the facts for yourself just by OBSERVING the MK web for a week!

For the “lazy ones” among us & mini course
      Again, I already made a youtube list which is “to the point”, I also made a “Mini course” where you can see some of the main trading setups summarized. Here is the link:

FREE MCA mini course

Why don’t you stop everything you are doing, and instead study the mini course, then choose some of the setups and trade these on demo via the MK web?
      Do that for 2 weeks. Then tell us how it went.

Posting your trades
      YES, you can post screenshots of your closed trades in the “Commercial section” of the forum. Yes, I will then analyze these for you and will try to figure out where your analysis went wrong.
      I encourage you to do it, maybe other beginners can also learn from it.
      This is all for free.
      What we cannot do, is give you any type of “live trading advice”. Again, YOU should know exactly what you are doing and why, if you made the decision to go live. Otherwise, you are simply not ready yet, it is literally a self-organizing process.

Face-to-face course (in the future)
      Well, maybe one day, I will organize a “Face-to-face intense MK course”.
      I have not done so so far. But it would be thinkable.
      I would create various power points, and traders could come to Gibraltar and learn the MK in a 3-day intense course or something like that, getting guided through it 9h per day or so.
      However, this would be rather expensive, considering everything involved.
      Such a course could easily cost a few thousands. So far, I have priced everything at the minimum, this also to have smaller traders on board.
      But, who knows, maybe that is something I should be open to, after all the ones who can afford it would come (which would be the ones who are paying in order to get it all explained face-to-face again). Let’s see. For that, I would need at least 20 people or so (who are willing to fly over).

Concluding remarks
      It feels like deep down you know that you found the “real thing” here.
      However, it does not feel that you want to “commit” adequately to it.
      That is a problem.
      However, you know that no single minute invested into the MK is a waste of time (and in fact, nobody can take away that knowledge from you in the future), you also know that “tape reading the MK” is valuable experience which nobody can take away from you ever, no matter what happens in the future.
      So, the ball is on YOUR side, dear.
      If you are REALLY interested in FX, this on a DEEP level, then you would invest your time into getting the work done. It is all there.
      But if your interest in FX is shallow, you end up trying to cut corners, and you look for a “get rich quick scheme”, then nothing will work for you. You will just jump from scammer to scammer.
      You have to make a decision. Nobody else.

Lots of love, you got this!
      Djamal”

FractalFreak
      Participant

Thanks.

ImpliedOdds
      Participant

Thanks very much Djamal for all of this. I posted on the other thread my sincere thanks and thoughts. You’ve provided the tools. so enough already. Let’s go. I will be posting a trade or two each week and I hope some discuss their thoughts. I think it will be fun and valuable. Thanks again.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi IO,

that sounds good, we are looking forward.

All the best.

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights