Thank you!

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael Platt
      Participant

Hello,

With the lockdown going on I’ve had a chance to watch your videos – which has been good timing with the launch of your web site. They are a revelation – the pieces of the puzzle that I’ve been missing. I know what you are saying is true intuitively – it’s like someone switching the light on.

I’ve been trading unsuccessfully for some time now, and have probably made every mistake possible. I’ve been aware that something has been going on for some time, as I’m not generally a stupid person, but logically it wasn’t making sense, and the whole thing gets frustrating. It shouldn’t be possible statistically to have as many losing trades as I have had. I’ve often thought that if I did the exact opposite of every trade I’ve done I’d be a millionaire. However your videos have shown that this wouldn’t be the case, I would probably still have lost.

Your video’s make everything a lot clearer, so thank you for all your hard work and for being so kind to share the information.

I’m really interested in knowing more and getting on the right side (and timing of trades). Is your book available for pre-order? Or would you like me to pre-read it and give you initial feedback of any parts that don’t make sense (from a dumb money perspective)?

Thanks again,
      Michael.

FractalFreak
      Participant

“I know what you are saying is true intuitively – it’s like someone switching the light on.”

Hi Michael,

yes, I have gotten that response a lot. Without the MK, one is basically blind.

Good to have you in the team!

FF

FractalFreak
      Participant

“I’ve been trading unsuccessfully for some time now, and have probably made every mistake possible. I’ve been aware that something has been going on for some time, as I’m not generally a stupid person, but logically it wasn’t making sense, and the whole thing gets frustrating. It shouldn’t be possible statistically to have as many losing trades as I have had. I’ve often thought that if I did the exact opposite of every trade I’ve done I’d be a millionaire. However your videos have shown that this wouldn’t be the case, I would probably still have lost.”

Yes, that is true, Michael. Thank you for the honesty. Take this new episode in your trading career as the chance to become an ELITE trader. 😉

You are on the right track. The game is SM is playing is nothing but UNFAIR and RUTHLESS. This here is the first attempt to balance out the discrepancy between the sell side and the buy side.

One still has to watch, practice and analyse, but soon enough it all makes a lot of sense and moves can be predicted.

I should make a video on the “Golden Rules of MK Trading” at some point, I put this on my list.

And,
      do not forget,
      the MOST intelligent people fail in FX, this because of the nasty advantage the SM is exploiting.

But the tables start to turn now.

😉

FF

FractalFreak
      Participant

“Your video’s make everything a lot clearer, so thank you for all your hard work and for being so kind to share the information.”

Thanks a lot,

I hope the videos help a lot in understanding the market structure, step by step.

Once you completed all free vids, consider the video course, there the meta-levels (not public) are explained too.

Stay safe.

FF

FractalFreak
      Participant

“I’m really interested in knowing more and getting on the right side (and timing of trades). Is your book available for pre-order?”

Not yet, dear.

I have to focus on the book once everything here is running.

😉

FF

Michael Platt
      Participant

Take this new episode in your trading career as the chance to become an ELITE trader. ?

That would be amazing – I’ll certainly give it my best shot!

I should make a video on the “Golden Rules of MK Trading” at some point, I put this on my list.

Yes that would be really useful thanks. At the moment I now have more awareness of what is happening, but I don’t know how to make use of the knowledge.

I hope the videos help a lot in understanding the market structure, step by step.

Yes very much so – it’s a lot to take in initially, and I’m sure I only understand a very small (but significant) part of it, but it’s enough to see clearly that it is not a level playing field. People normally focus on the broker playing against them, but you’ve shown that it’s actually higher up the food chain where the bulk of rigging takes place. I’ve often listened to reasons for large price moves and they’ve not made sense to me – and certainly have been confused by more buyers resulting in a price drop (supply/demand). Also the predominant systems out there are all wrong, like looking for higher highs and placing your stops below the previous low. There is so much misinformation out there and then when you do trade you realise none of it works and you’re destined to be one of the 95%.

Once you completed all free vids, consider the video course, there the meta-levels (not public) are explained too.

I’m definitely open to this. Is this the 3 month package I would take out to do this?

Next week I’ll review your many videos, and read your forex factory thread to try and get more background, then perhaps look to do the more advanced stuff the following week?

Anyway hope you have a great weekend.

Thanks again,
      Michael.

Michael Platt
      Participant

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I purchased the video course and have been watching the videos when I have time.

It does make me see the market in a different way, and I no longer feel that I’m on the Dumb Money side so much. In fact, it makes me not want to trade at all until I know more – so it has been worth the money already as I am no longer losing money as I’m not trading!!

I just wanted to check if some content was missing though. There are videos for Meta Levels 1-3, but I thought you had mentioned 10 Meta Levels in a previous video.

For example, I couldn’t see a video explaining the indicators on the right hand side (ie. the stop positions, whether they are short/medium/long term, and what the various colours mean and how to use them).

So I just wanted to check on this in case there were more videos that I wasn’t seeing.

Also I was wondering with the training course if it’s possible to get a complimentary month of the livestream so that I can paper-trade against it?

Also, I was wondering what the difference was between “MK LIVESTREAM” and “MK LIVESTREAM WEB”?

Thanks again,
      Michael.

FractalFreak
      Participant

” People normally focus on the broker playing against them, but you’ve shown that it’s actually higher up the food chain where the bulk of rigging takes place. I’ve often listened to reasons for large price moves and they’ve not made sense to me – and certainly have been confused by more buyers resulting in a price drop (supply/demand). Also the predominant systems out there are all wrong, like looking for higher highs and placing your stops below the previous low. There is so much misinformation out there and then when you do trade you realise none of it works and you’re destined to be one of the 95%.”

Exactly, dear.

FF

FractalFreak
      Participant

“Next week I’ll review your many videos, and read your forex factory thread to try and get more background, then perhaps look to do the more advanced stuff the following week?”

Yes Michael,
      that is a good idea.

Stay safe.

FF

FractalFreak
      Participant

“It does make me see the market in a different way, and I no longer feel that I’m on the Dumb Money side so much. In fact, it makes me not want to trade at all until I know more – so it has been worth the money already as I am no longer losing money as I’m not trading!!”

Good thinking, Michael.

FF

FractalFreak
      Participant

“For example, I couldn’t see a video explaining the indicators on the right hand side (ie. the stop positions, whether they are short/medium/long term, and what the various colours mean and how to use them).”

Hi Michael,

should be here:

also here:

FractalFreak
      Participant

“Also, I was wondering what the difference was between “MK LIVESTREAM” and “MK LIVESTREAM WEB”?”

Hi Michael,

commercial subscribers have access to both; MK web shows the H4s, day charts, H1s via auto-screenshots, all major FX pairs, and also oil (other markets will come in the future).

I recommend to use this because you can see the “big picture”.

Contact SME FX via here:

REPORT FORM

FractalFreak
      Participant

MTS = orange / yellow

STS: blue / turquois

LTS: violet

Eric Lotzer
      Participant

Thank you!! SME for excellent video course!! Great info!! Continuing my MK education from FF thread. Also: great trader to trader podcast series, esp. episode #3!!

Michael Platt
      Participant

Hi, I’ve got some more specific questions after watching the video course a second time – where am I best to ask these questions? Is there a private forum for video course subscribers? It is just that some of the questions are specific to the meta levels so I don’t want to ask them on the public forum.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi Michael,

please send us an Email to

[email protected]

and we forward these to Djamal.

Thank you!

SME FX

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights