Scalping/Intraday trades using MK

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Thuy Pham
      Participant

Does anyone else only take scalp or intraday trades? How are you using the MK with your strategy? Maybe Djamal and give some advice on the topic?

FractalFreak
      Participant

Hi Thuy,

yes,
      I can give more insight since I also use the MK to scalp.

First of all, be aware that whatever you do in the markets, whether it is scalping, or swing trading, or position trading etc. it is obviously relevant “what is going on” in the respective market. For example, if an H4 reversal is unfolding, then whether you “scalp” or not, you better be on the right side of that event.
      Or, if an IR MTS is about to be taken out on the H1, you again need to be on the right side of the market, no matter what time frame you focus on or whether you intent to simply go “quickly in and out”.
      In that sense, markets are indeed “fractal”.

There are multiple ways to approach the MK from a “scalping mindset”.
      For example, one can wait for specific “events”, such as the price taking an MTS and exhausting afterwards. Often, a few pips can be taken in such a “post-stop hunt” scenario.

Another way is to have a template with statistical indicators / signals but to filter these according to the MK.
      I also do that. So, you may get some bearish signal, however, whether you will take that trade or not depends on whether the “MK allows it”.

Does that make sense to you?

Thuy Pham
        Participant

Hi Thuy,

yes,
        I can give more insight since I also use the MK to scalp.

First of all, be aware that whatever you do in the markets, whether it is scalping, or swing trading, or position trading etc. it is obviously relevant “what is going on” in the respective market. For example, if an H4 reversal is unfolding, then whether you “scalp” or not, you better be on the right side of that event.
        Or, if an IR MTS is about to be taken out on the H1, you again need to be on the right side of the market, no matter what time frame you focus on or whether you intent to simply go “quickly in and out”.
        In that sense, markets are indeed “fractal”.

There are multiple ways to approach the MK from a “scalping mindset”.
        For example, one can wait for specific “events”, such as the price taking an MTS and exhausting afterwards. Often, a few pips can be taken in such a “post-stop hunt” scenario.

Another way is to have a template with statistical indicators / signals but to filter these according to the MK.
        I also do that. So, you may get some bearish signal, however, whether you will take that trade or not depends on whether the “MK allows it”.

Does that make sense to you?

Please make a video focusing on scalping.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Sure Thuy,

we add this to Djamal`s todo list.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights