New Sign up

Viewing 77 reply threads
  • Author
      Audie
      Participant

Greetings I signed up on sunday and had access to mklive charts but had the “XXXXX” for access for the blitz. When I changed my account password it seemed to have de registered me now I have no access. I tried to resign up (paid again) and that also didn’t seem to help. I have emailed support and received no response,

FractalFreak
      Participant

Mail sent to you.

😉

Enjoy.

James
        Participant

Hello @FractalFreak /Admin,

Greetings again – I think all new subs to the service have the same problem of not having access to the MK Livestream (from my observation of historic comments).

what is the best way to have this resolved for new subs?

I believe this information will let your new customers know that the problem is not with their system.

I’ve observed that the meta-level metrics are blurry and not clear (maybe resolution/display requirements), especially lower time frames – maybe the experience is different in the MK Livestream as I only have access to the Livestream web

BTW, I’m still waiting for a response from the admin regarding MK live chart access (I know you guys are very busy, considering the value being provided)

Thanks

Audie
      Participant

Hiya, great! thank you.

FST
      Participant

Hi

I also tried sending emails to your support email but for some reason Gmail keeps telling me that the emails failed to deliver. Since Monday your website says my account does not exist, so I could not access the video course or the MK Live webstream for the past week. So I reregistered, to be able to login, however now I do not have access to the MK Live Stream Web or the Video course.

Can you please enable access to the video course and the MK Live Stream Web again when you get a chance.

Thank you

ctrader

Hi
      I’m a new sign up for MK Livestream, how do I access it.

Thanks

Audie
      Participant

Greetings, I also am having an issue . I do have live access but I do not have access to the webcharts seems my web account doesn’t have access to it.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Audie.
      Field10
      Participant

Do you have to renew the monthly payment manually or is it a subscription?

FST
      Participant

Hi FractalFreak

I would just like to follow up on whether you managed to reset my account in order for me to access the MK Live Stream Web as well as the video course?

I have not been able to access your MK Live Stream Web or the Video course series, for the past week.

When emailing your support email, I receive a message from Gmail saying that the email was rejected.

Thank you

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi FST,

yes, we received your Email,
      should be fixed soon.

Take care,
      SME FX

ctrader

Hi FractalFreak
      I sign up last Friday to MK Livestream through Paypal but I haven’t heard anything back since.

How do I access the the MK Livestream and how do I sign up for the video course?

Thanks

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by ctrader.
      Christopher Miranda
      Participant

CTrader, many people are having difficulties accessing their MK Livestream, it will be back to normal soon and you will receive your access if you paid for it already. The video course is accessible from the main menu, its under Pricing in the Commercial Section of the main menu.

ctrader

Christopher Miranda, thanks for the reply, much appreciated. I have found the video course 🙂

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi ctrader,

did you receive our “welocme mail”?

Please Email: [email protected]

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi ctrader,

we did not have any subscriptions last Friday,
      can you check again whether you payment went through?

Thx.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi FST,

did you change to a different Email address?

Thx, SME FX

FST
      Participant

Hi Admin

No, I still used the exact same email address.

The problem I faced was that my account that was working, just stopped working and I did not have access to the video course or MK Live stream web and I received a message that my account does not exist when I tried recovering my account password.

So then I just recreated an account with the same email address again. Received another email confirmation email which I then confirmed.

Now I still do not have access to the MK Live Stream Web or Video Course.

ctrader

Hi
      I have just email: [email protected]

The Paypal payment:
      You sent a payment of £54.00 GBP to [email protected]

Thanks
      ctrader

Field10
      Participant

I did too i just used the sign up button like last time. Somethings wrong with the webpage.

Field10
      Participant

Your email [email protected] doesn’t work and the signup with Paypal doesn’t work anymore because it uses [email protected].

FST
      Participant

Hi Admin

Have you managed to obtain what the problem/root cause is, as I still do not have access to the Video course or to the MK Live Stream Web?

Is there anything I can do to help resolve the issue, surely you should be able to just allocate access to my account?

As Field10 has said, your [email protected] email also does not work as this whole week gmail just sends a delivery failure response. Unless this has been resolved now?

Thank you

ctrader

Your Paypal email is also not working:

Delivery incomplete
      There was a temporary problem delivering your message to [email protected]. Gmail will retry for 19 more hours. You’ll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi FST,

please wait,
      we are working on the Email account and also website.
      No worries, we will be able to figure out what happened to your subscription afterwards. Any lost days will be added at no additional cost.
      Please make a screenshot of your payment confirmation.

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

ctrader and Field10,

please do the same:

– make a screenshot confirmation of your payment confirmation
      – wait until we contact you
      – then the days will be added at no additional cost

SME FX

Field10
      Participant

Paypal will fail so there’s no confirmation, but I will try bank transfer.

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

To Field10 and everyone else, clearly the solution is to JUST WAIT please.

As it has been stated multiple times already: the website, the smefx email, the paypal, AND the MK Livestream are all undergoing updates and maintenance. It seems it is taking longer than expected, but we know that Fractal and Admin will have everything sorted properly.

During this time, please be patient everyone, and stop trying to force a solution when your account/email/payment/anything will not work properly. It is causing more and more confusion, so lets all just continue to wait patiently and everything will be running smoothly soon.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi Fiedl10,

please be so kind to hold on with your subscription until next week.
      If you still go ahead, no worries, just make sure to send us a screenshot of your bank transfer next week.

All the best,

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

“As it has been stated multiple times already: the website, the smefx email, the paypal, AND the MK Livestream are all undergoing updates and maintenance. It seems it is taking longer than expected, but we know that Fractal and Admin will have everything sorted properly.”

That is correct,
      thanks a lot.

No worries, nobody will be left behind. 😉

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi guys,

the Email is fixed now.

Please send us your payment confirmation to

[email protected]

Thank you!

Field10
      Participant

I sent through Paypal but I don’t know if that was what you expected.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi Field10,

just send us an Email with the screenshot of your paypal transfer.

Thx, SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hello everyone,

we are still repairing some things which most likely happened as a result of a cyber attack. This is not the first time that happened.
      The MK livestream is up and running, but there will be some more changes to the website.

Thank you for your understanding,
      SME FX

Audie
      Participant

Greetings, I’ve sent an email with my paypal transfer , I haven’t heard word back [email protected] . Im not sure if you’re getting the email . It was bouncing back.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi Audie,

thank you, we received your Email.

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hello everyone,

the MK web is now gradually loading again.

Thank you for your patience.

SME FX

FST
      Participant

Hi Admin

Can you please activate the Videos as well as the MK Live Stream WEB to my account, as I still do not have access?

Your [email protected] email is also not working again when I sent an email a few minutes ago. (gmail says delivery status failure)

Thank you

ctrader

Hi Admin
      I have just sign up for the video course with Paypal.

Transaction ID
      1AE41820HT7475430

Thanks

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi guys,

you should now be able to access the videos and MK web.

Can you confirm?

SME FX

Audie
      Participant

No, I cannot access the videos and web.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Check again please Audie.

SME FX

FST
      Participant

Hi Admin

Still no access.

Thank you

christophe erussal
      Participant

Hi guys
      Im new here also
      I got a the same probleme
      Can someone help me ? thanks
      have a good day

Audie
      Participant

Just checked, still no access.

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Hello Everyone. As it has been stated before, please just send your email with your information to the SMEFX email. Lets please try to stop making new posts in this thread just to say that your MKLive does not work.

The SMEFX support email is working now, so if you aren’t able to send the email, then please wait and try later. The Video Course and Blizz livestream are working also, so please just wait until it is working on your account. The MK Livestream is not working for myself yet, but it will be soon, so please continue to have patience and wait. Thank you everyone and Thanks FractalFreak

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi everyone,

Email is fixed now too.

Thank you,
      SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi Audie,

all good now?

😉

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi ctrader,

all good now?

😉

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi FST,

all good now?

😉

Audie
      Participant

Greetings Admin SME, Yes all is good thank you.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Super!

Have a fantastic trading week!

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

All running now,
      note that the speed of screenshot updates will soon increase (we are giving another speed boost to the server).

SME FX

Audie
      Participant

Awesome! Sounds good boss.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

😉

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Note:

We are upgrading server speed, please be aware that the MK web can be a bit unstable until tomorrow.

SME FX

Christopher Miranda
        Participant

Hello @djamal just to let you know, the last video in the MK VideoCourse isn’t working fully (the 42 minute video about Concluding Remarks/Fx and Beyond), it stops around the 2:00 minute mark and won’t continue. Everything else is working perfectly, thank you!

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Thank you for letting us know Christopher, we will check on that!

FST
      Participant

Hi Admin

Has everything been sorted out yet, as I am still experiencing issues with the MK Live Stream Web:
      1. Not all currency pairs are displaying and not all time frames for these currency pairs are displaying, and for some of these charts that are displaying, the charts are blanc:
      – Only 5 H4 charts are displaying
      – Only 5 D1 charts
      – Only 9 H1 chart
      – 10 M30 charts are there which includes Gold and Silver, thus only 8 currency pairs.
      2. The currency pairs and timeframes that are being displayed are not being updated. Most of them are showing last updated 300 000 + sec ago and the other half around 40 000 + sec ago.

Seeing that these issues have been around for more than n month now. Is it not perhaps possible to create 2 x MK Live Stream instances with 4 charts on each instance?
      1. We would then be able to reliably monitor 8 currency pairs
      2. With only 4 charts on each MT4 instance, the charts will also be bigger than having 6 charts open on the instance, making it much easier to see what’s going on
      3. We would be able to reliably see the updates. Or if you can create this just as an interim solution until you sort out the MK Live Stream Web?

Thank you

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by FST.
      Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi FST,

no worries,
      these issues with the MK web will be resolved soon.
      As you know, everyone got a free month on top because of the recent technical issues.
      We are increasing the server speed and some other things which should solve it.

The MK livestream keeps on running.
      In the future, we may add another MK livestream at no additional cost.
      That is on the to do list.

Take care,
      SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Dear friends,

we are now improving server speed, so there could be some hours of downtime today or tomorrow.
      After that, the MK web speed should be high.

All the best and thank you,
      SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Dear Clients,

the MK livestream worked fine but the MK web did not work to our standards last week.
      Therefore, we decided to credit all existing clients with an additional free week for both services.

All the best,
      SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Dear Clients,

we are happy to announce that the MK web is finally fixed and faster than ever!

You can now see the H1, H4, Day charts there, tonight we also add the M30 charts.

Happy trading!

SME FX

FST
      Participant

Thank you Admin!!

Everything working perfectly now.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Welcome FST,

we changed to a different technology which is much faster.

Happy trading!

SME FX

Wallstreet
      Participant

Hey Djamal, gibts ne Telegram Gruppe oder sowas in der Art, wo man sich austauschen kann? Hätte ein paar Fragen bezüglich deiner Streams usw. Ich persönlich verfolge dich schon seit dem du mit George die Podcasts gemacht hast und dem entsprechend beschäftige ich mich seit dem mit der Markmanipulation. Jetzt habe ich aus Neugier mal deinen Stream abonniert um zu gucken wie ich das ganze in meine Arbeit implementieren kann. Ich bin noch Demotrader und das bleibt auch so bis ich entsprechend vorbereitet bin. Hoffe mich hier mit deiner HIlfe weiterentwickeln zu können. LG Albert

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hallo lieber Albert,

ja, Du kannst Deine Fragen gerne hier posten:

Commercial

Wenn es sich um etwas sensitivere Themen handelt, dann gerne auch via Email ([email protected]).

Schoen, dass Du seit Anfang dabei bist!
      Horrido!

SME FX

jim McCormick
      Participant

Hi SME Fx team,
      Is your email working ? I have sent several emails, but I do not think they were delivered.. The MK Livestream Web is working just need meeting ID for teamviewer for MK Livestream. thanks

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi everyone,

again apologies,
      this time it was not a hacking attack,
      it was a provider issue.
      Now all fixed.

Also:
      – You can now see the H4s, H1s, Dailys for EURAUD and GBPAUD.
      – Everything should be faster now.
      – Will post some other surprise in the future.

The ones who lost days will receive these days at no additional cost.
      Happy trading!

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Yes,

Email works too.

All the best.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

“Hey Djamal, gibts ne Telegram Gruppe oder sowas in der Art, wo man sich austauschen kann? Hätte ein paar Fragen bezüglich deiner Streams usw. Ich persönlich verfolge dich schon seit dem du mit George die Podcasts gemacht hast und dem entsprechend beschäftige ich mich seit dem mit der Markmanipulation. Jetzt habe ich aus Neugier mal deinen Stream abonniert um zu gucken wie ich das ganze in meine Arbeit implementieren kann. Ich bin noch Demotrader und das bleibt auch so bis ich entsprechend vorbereitet bin. Hoffe mich hier mit deiner HIlfe weiterentwickeln zu können. LG Albert”

Hi Wallstreet,

send us an Email and we will forward it to Djamal.

All the best,
      SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Everyone else;

the same applies to you;
      feel free to send us specific questions and we forward them (ie with screenshots).

Djamal is trading a lot and working on some other stuff, but he answers everything eventually.

Well done everyone on the trading!

SME FX

James Trace1
      Participant

I am a new sub to the service but I don’t have access to the MK Livestream keeps coming up with the XXXXX

Thanks again for the service.

James

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by James Trace1. Reason: added reply notification
      Admin SME
      Keymaster

Mail sent. 😉

SME FX

BullFXtrade1
      Participant

Hi Admin,
      Is the Blizz working?
      If it is, where do I get the login details?

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi BullFX,

yes it is,
      if you become a commercial client (so you subscribe), send an Email to “[email protected]” and you will receive the access details.

SME FX

BullFXtrade1
      Participant

Hi Admin,

I have send you my PayPal transaction ID from my paypal email and from the email I used to reg on sme-fx.com so far no answer.
      BullFX

FractalFreak
      Participant

Hi Bull,

I tell them to check now.

FF

Jon Cuggy

Good Afternoon.
      A few days ago I tried to purchase the video course and the Monthly subscription but I had a problem with the Client Agreement.
      I raised a question through the contact form but I had no response.
      I went back to the purchase page and bought both the course and the subscription but I received no confirmation.
      I have since emailed support to explain what happened and I included screenshots of my PayPal receipts but I have had no reply.
      Can someone advise me what else I need to do please?

Thank you.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hello Jon,

we will check on the case.

Thanks,
      SME FX

Viewing 77 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights