My thoughts…..

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      FractalFreak
      Participant

(taken from my forum posts)

“The “FX industry”
      As you rightfully pointed out yourself, the FX “industry” is full of SCAMMERS. Most YT-traders have shiny videos but are a complete joke content wise. Most ppl out there talking about FX have no clue how it ACTUALLY works, WHY EURUSD goes up 20 pips etc. They have no experience and neither any fair chance of knowing, naked charts tell you close to NADA.

Also, you should understand, NO “signal service” will be profitable in the long-run, the same goes for “commercial EAs” or “trading discord groups” or “personal trading coaches” who are wearing fake Rolex watches.
      This is just the harsh reality of it. If you do not understand that, then go out there, fall for one of these, lose money and come back here three years later just to regret your ignorance from three years earlier.
      Or, you end up falling into the trap of “ICT”, who intentionally leads you from one labyrinth to the next one, just for you to realize at the end of it that none of these “naked chart patterns” consistently worked in the first place.
      His ideology is to “intentionally confuse you”, mine is to facilitate the game for you.
      Now, while the MK is NOT rocket science, you STILL need to DO YOUR HOMEWORK without looking for any shortcuts.
      RESPECT the GAME! You are competing with AI, super efficient algorithms, some of the smartest ppl on the planet! Not only that, but THEY have the technological and informational advantage over you (and I did not even mention brokers yet!). As such, the MK is pretty much the ONLY chance for you to compete with these kind of players! It is that race car. Still, you need to LEARN to drive it!

So the least you can do, is to respect the MK by devoting an adequate amount of dedication and time to it. Btw, can you imagine how difficult the process was to put it together?
      It took YEARS. Then after that it took YEARS for me to structure, explain and demonstrate the MK. It is all still there to this day.
      Now, if you want to be misled and fooled by all these scammers out there who try to convince you that you just need to follow their “signal service” or “discord groups”, then go there and find out for yourself that it is all BS.
      The tragic thing is, you were one of the lucky few ones who even found the MK, but then, rather than using that chance you did not treat it right.
      Come on! You can do better than that!

The same goes for any kind of “social trading”. You have to understand:
      Trading is NOT a social activity. Why?
      Because if YOU are trading an account, it is YOU who is in the driving seat. Not a friend of yours, not some unknown people on the internet.
      YOU are the one sitting in that seat, and you better come PREPARED to that place.
      Trading is neither a place for ppl to come together, hold hands and sing “kumbaya”. Again, YOU are the one benefiting or suffering from YOUR trade decisions, not anyone else.
      As such, put in the work BEFORE you risk actual capital, NOT after!
      You have been warned!

Also, two traders can take the exact same entries, but their risk policy, trade management, day routines are different; this apart from many other factors, and hence their results will NOT be identical. That is basic knowledge in this game by the way.
      And I have not even started talking about things such as “psychology” or “mindset”.

If you are ready to go live, you should neither have any need for “someone holding your hand”. If you have not realized by now, the closest to that is the MK blog. You can literally see my personal LIVE analysis there.
      I.e. as you remember, if I post that a market is “low bias” or “empty”, think TWICE before placing any trades!
      If you see that something is cooking up, plan your week to not miss a trade.”

FractalFreak
      Participant

We have all seen them. The “pretty boys” flaunting fake Rolex watches in front of rented Lambos.
      Talking about “I make 10k per day” and all that BS.
      Btw, whenever a trader talks about ANY absolute amount per day,
      you already know that this is garbage.
      “10k” on what?? 100,000? 10,000,000? 100,000,000?
      Trading is a PERCENTAGE game, NOT a game of absolute numbers.
      Who would fall for this BS?

Well, MOST apparently will!
      We have developed into this weird culture of “showing off”, “impressing others” and straight LYING.
      It is all a s*it show.

Sorry, I cannot be part of that. Call me nerdy, call me a quaker or whatever. But I choose to remain STOIC.
      I hope that my content speaks for itself.
      In refuse to play at the same playing field with all these PRETENDERS.

Because in FX there is only ONE truth. The reason why AUDUSD went up or down for 200p IS the market causality. The MK.
      It is the SM Algos cleaning out. It is the rich getting richer, at the cost of the poor ones.

However, the SM are smart entities. The YT-scammers are just low-level salesmen.

ImpliedOdds
      Participant

Hello. So, I am starting here and have not yet read any of the other replies. Hopefully that works out. This is how I feel, so I will not change my opinion if i’m criticized on the other threads which i’ll read next:

1) Writing, forums, email etc. is inherently difficult because there always seems to be the risk of misinterpretation. I tried my best to stress how patient I think Djamal has been throughout and I continue to state that here. Despite what i’ve posted or suggested, he has not “banned” me when he could have and he’s continued to maintain a dialogue with subscribers and that deserves credit.

2) Trading can be very lonely as we all know. Despite listing challenges and suggestions, i’ve remained because I know what Djamal has created here and I honestly cannot fathom what this took to develop. Undoubtedly countless hours of trial and error all the while withstanding the questions in one’s own mind, as well as potentially those around him, as to whether all of the time is worth it or would yield an effective tool. As traders, I think we’ve all been through some personal version of this to some extent (whether you succeed or not), but the MK is obviously the result of tremendous work and belief and I am very grateful that I came across it and have the privilege of using it. Kudos for taking it to the end and achieving your goal. I’m doubtful many could have done what you did.

3) It is clear from the post above that my mention of a discord channel means this is ICT or some “scammer”. I can 100% assure you that it is neither of those. Out of respect, I will not list it here on Djamal’s site, but suffice it to say that this person displays NONE of the characteristics stated (flashy watches, lambos etc.) and is not a young person with a scammy site. In fact, this person taught me a tremendous fundamental method about how the markets work that I will employ as long as I trade. As Djamal has mentioned before, the MK can be used as a filter. To some extent I do that because the criteria I learned from this other coach is timeless and effective. Lastly, like Djamal, I feel this person has great integrity and has offered tremendous value to those he’s taught, so I do ask that what I posted not be categorized as if i’m a young naïve man being tricked by an internet influencer with a flashy website and big promises. This person is 100% legit and I can assure you it is NOT ICT. In anticipation of a potential reply to this, is the method flawless? Of course not. If it was I would not have sought out additional education. But, again what I learned from this person is invaluable, so please respect that. To me, I feel i’ve been lucky to come across both these men and i’m just trying to synthesize the two into an effective strategy to reach consistent profitability. Lastly, the beauty of it is that they do not conflict. Tough to explain, but they simply cannot conflict with each other. They can only filter, benefit, and confirm each other.

4) Finally, the one point that I feel is truly being missed here is the value of real-time or semi-real time input from others on prospective trades. The one incredible benefit I got and can still get from the other site is the ability to post an idea any day of the week, mark up the chart with the reasons and thoughts that I think substantiate the trade, and get input explaining why certain things may or may not be a concern for the trade. When one is still trying to gain profitability, I cannot overstate how helpful this is ESPECIALLY because subscribers can watch these trades develop throughout the week and learn from what others mention as potential shortcomings or positives all the way to stop out, breakeven, or profit target. I simply do not see what is wrong with this at all? Despite trading being an individual endeavor, this does not have to be an all-or-nothing dogmatic situation. Conversation and the sharing of ideas about a trade can only help in my opinion. To that end, whether or not anyone else cares to participate, I will be posting my trades with my personal reasons for why I think it’s a good trade and hopefully those interested will watch or comment. I hope you find as much value in it as I do.

I think that’s all I have. I will admit that I have a personality that I wear on my sleeve and I do jump the gun sometimes and fire off so to speak. I aspire to have the steady, patient demeanor that Djamal displays. I’m sure it is a characteristic that makes him a great trader.

Please know that I am very appreciative to be here. I want everyone here to succeed. Often the irony of trading is that those who are successful are not heard from anymore because they’ve reached the summit. I hope to change that. I hope that some that succeed are willing to maintain participation here for newer traders learning their craft. It has been my experience that those who teach maintain sharp skills and obviously give back by offering guidance and experience.
      I have aired my grievances and challenges and Djamal has offered solutions, so basically enough with that. Djamal has provided the tools and I am either going to make it or not. The rest is on me and I hope to share my journey for whoever is interested. Thank you.

FractalFreak
      Participant

“1) Writing, forums, email etc. is inherently difficult because there always seems to be the risk of misinterpretation. I tried my best to stress how patient I think Djamal has been throughout and I continue to state that here. Despite what i’ve posted or suggested, he has not “banned” me when he could have and he’s continued to maintain a dialogue with subscribers and that deserves credit.”

Hi ImpliedOdds,

sure, so far I succeeded in not banning anyone (other than Russian bots), yes, always talk your truth and reach out if you need more help. That is why I created the forum. I feel that we will get you there in the end.

FractalFreak
      Participant

“2) Trading can be very lonely as we all know. Despite listing challenges and suggestions, i’ve remained because I know what Djamal has created here and I honestly cannot fathom what this took to develop. Undoubtedly countless hours of trial and error all the while withstanding the questions in one’s own mind, as well as potentially those around him, as to whether all of the time is worth it or would yield an effective tool. As traders, I think we’ve all been through some personal version of this to some extent (whether you succeed or not), but the MK is obviously the result of tremendous work and belief and I am very grateful that I came across it and have the privilege of using it. Kudos for taking it to the end and achieving your goal. I’m doubtful many could have done what you did.”

Yes. I feel that.

FractalFreak
      Participant

“4) Finally, the one point that I feel is truly being missed here is the value of real-time or semi-real time input from others on prospective trades. The one incredible benefit I got and can still get from the other site is the ability to post an idea any day of the week, mark up the chart with the reasons and thoughts that I think substantiate the trade, and get input explaining why certain things may or may not be a concern for the trade. When one is still trying to gain profitability, I cannot overstate how helpful this is ESPECIALLY because subscribers can watch these trades develop throughout the week and learn from what others mention as potential shortcomings or positives all the way to stop out, breakeven, or profit target. I simply do not see what is wrong with this at all? Despite trading being an individual endeavor, this does not have to be an all-or-nothing dogmatic situation. Conversation and the sharing of ideas about a trade can only help in my opinion. To that end, whether or not anyone else cares to participate, I will be posting my trades with my personal reasons for why I think it’s a good trade and hopefully those interested will watch or comment. I hope you find as much value in it as I do.”

Ok, let us do that experiment again then.
      I will re-activate the MK livestream with the chat function now.

Everyone who is subscribed to the MK web can have access to it (it is the same login details as before). If you are subscribed to the MK web, then send an Email to [email protected] and place “MK livestream 2024” in the header.

Just be mindful; professional traders do not do that kind of thing. But if some others show up and it helps you in some way, so be it.

D

ImpliedOdds
        Participant

Hi Djamal. Thank you for this offer. MK live has never been available since i’ve been around. Can you explain what the MK livestream is? Is MK live and MK live stream the same?

FractalFreak
      Participant

“I think that’s all I have. I will admit that I have a personality that I wear on my sleeve and I do jump the gun sometimes and fire off so to speak. I aspire to have the steady, patient demeanor that Djamal displays. I’m sure it is a characteristic that makes him a great trader.”

Yes, dear. Trading actually makes us better people, because it humbles us.

I used to be a little cocky in my 20s. Well, the markets sorted that. 😉

D

FractalFreak
      Participant

“Please know that I am very appreciative to be here. I want everyone here to succeed. Often the irony of trading is that those who are successful are not heard from anymore because they’ve reached the summit. I hope to change that. I hope that some that succeed are willing to maintain participation here for newer traders learning their craft. It has been my experience that those who teach maintain sharp skills and obviously give back by offering guidance and experience.”

Yes.
      I feel that the way it often happens is;
      only traders who had great success and are getting old start to try being mentors at some point. But often via face-to-face contacts only.

D

FractalFreak
      Participant

“I have aired my grievances and challenges and Djamal has offered solutions, so basically enough with that. Djamal has provided the tools and I am either going to make it or not. The rest is on me and I hope to share my journey for whoever is interested. Thank you.”

Yes, always remember, as the trader you yourself are in the driving seat. Others maybe can help or give ideas etc. But is not them either paying for losses or earning the profits. And every trader needs to make FX “their own”, so needs to internalize.
      That is quite important.
      Make the MK “your own”.

Find the setups you like most. Focus on them, perfect your execution everytime.
      Learn that kick a thousand times rather than thousand kicks one time each.

You got this!
      D

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi IO,

“Can you explain what the MK livestream is? Is MK live and MK live stream the same?”

The MK livestream simply shows 6 of the H1 charts (same charts), however, this via Teamviewer. There is a live chat function. We will activate this today, try to motivate other MK web subscribers to use it then.

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi IO,

“Can you explain what the MK livestream is? Is MK live and MK live stream the same?”

The MK livestream simply shows 6 of the H1 charts (same charts), however, this via Teamviewer. There is a live chat function. We will activate this today, try to motivate other MK web subscribers to use it then.

SME FX

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights