Hierarchy of Levels?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      ImpliedOdds
      Participant

Hello. As a new subscriber, i’ve spent quite a bit of time watching all of the numerous videos available on Youtube as well as in the video course. At this point, I would say that it would seem that all this boils down to the path of least resistance for the SM. In other words, a level is a level is a level whether that’s a moving average level, stop loss level etc. This said, i’m sure available volume in the form of stop losses may make one level a more enticing a target than another. Anyway, i’m hoping for some guidance from some of the more experienced traders here if you don’t mind? At the end of the day, it is just basically assessing the proximity of the levels above vs. the nearby levels below and making an educated guess or is there a level hierarchy of sorts that new traders should be aware of? Thanks very much!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by ImpliedOdds.
      Admin SME
      Keymaster

“I would say that it would seem that all this boils down to the path of least resistance for the SM”

That is correct.
      As Djamal says, imagine the price “being water flowing through the PB accumulations”.

SME FX

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights