Hello new to this, this a valid setup for next week?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Redbaron81
      Participant

Just a quick question. Is this a valid setup for next week by chance? thank you for any pointers. 🙂

enbyus1
      Participant

Noob myself so take this with a grain of salt. Looks like there is a new MTS that formed above price on H1. We are currently in middle of H4 band. You’re right about DM longies entering. Also, the H4 shows us Shorties are leaving as you can see the red line dip on Total Positions. Cold be valid, but idk.

Redbaron81
        Participant

Yeah trying to learn all this, Hopefully we can boucle ideas s off each other 🙂 You polish by chance?

enbyus1
      Participant

Have to wait and see if Longys or Shortys come into the Market. On EurUsd M30 there’s an Option strike to the up side and on H1 a Strike on downside. Overall way more Shortys in the market and if they keep coming we could see that M30 taken. but idk. With your silver trade If you enter now with stop above the MTS above at $25 and target the Option strike it only offers little better than 1:1.2 however if your target is MTS at near $23 then its a better trade at RR 1:5. Do you subscribe to Blog? if not I highly recommend.

Redbaron81
        Participant

Blog page does not function for me, I cant sign up. Sign up button is not there….

Redbaron81
          Participant

Nm got it to work. thank you

Tim Tim
      Participant

Over extended on the daily with all the MA below price will allow it to move down. Positive. At the bottom of the 4H range with mixed DM negative. Mixed confidence in my opinion

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights