GBPJPY trade discussion for today

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Max
      Participant

Hi,
      I’m looking at GBPJPY to trade, I will not publish any of todays charts. Am I correct in my analysis of GBPJPY? I look at H4; D1 and I see a sloping red squeeze line and the same on H1. I have MTS on both H1 and M30 on M30 I see a MTS above and a gray zone, so I place my stop there if price goes up. We had the GBP GDP a few hours ago. Most of my loosing trade is because of not giving the trade room to breath.
      So my question is am I totally wrong here, I’ve been that many times, taking this trade?

Best regards,
      Max

ImpliedOdds
      Participant

Hey Max. As i’ve stated, I am NO expert at all. I’m learning like you, but i’ll give you my thoughts if you can mark up some charts and post them.

FractalFreak
      Participant

Hi Max,

I guess you caught the nice IR MTS run in GBPJPY then, yes?:

BullFXtrade1
      Participant

Yes I’ve caught it. If I traded naked charts I would lost. So it is realy nice to now were to place the stops. My initial misstake was I think to be to excited to trade and I missed that there was and still is shorties in the way for taking the lower MTS first. But as soon as I sow my misstake I could make proofitable trade anyway. It feels a bit like cheeting on a test.

Max
      Participant

Hi Djamal, yes it was nice trades.

FractalFreak
      Participant

Well done.

Djamal

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights