First group of MK Livestream Clients: POST your observations here!

Viewing 56 reply threads
  • Author
      FractalFreak
      Participant

This thread can be used by new subscribers to the MK livestream for:

– Posting their observations
      – Posting trades they did (completed ones)
      – Asking questions content wise.

We already had some nice IR MTS runs.

Enjoy!

FractalFreak
      Participant

EU:

First of all thank you FF for sharing and guidance at Forex Factory before SMEFX website was create. Whatever he teach and show really happen like position run, stop hunt and time and range principle. At MK livestream one can really saw stop loss was taken and position run again dumb money happen, like in EU pair. MK livestream is a additional and powerful tool for serious trader to analyse the market. Grateful to have such a tool. Thank your Djamal.

Redbaron81
      Participant

Hello FF, I just have a quick question for possible Monday trade. I’m just curios if I’m even close or way off on this. Cheers 🙂

FractalFreak
      Participant

” At MK livestream one can really saw stop loss was taken and position run again dumb money happen, like in EU pair. MK livestream is a additional and powerful tool for serious trader to analyse the market. Grateful to have such a tool”

You are welcome, Richard,

let’s kill these Algos!!!

FractalFreak
      Participant

Hello Piotr,

your analysis is correct!

I am soooooo proud to see how the new MK TRADERS start to implement everything they learned!!!!

YOU MAKE ME PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hard work over years seems to pay off!!!!!

FF

FractalFreak
      Participant

reg. GBPJPY:

Note however that the shorties are rather LOW on the scale……….

FractalFreak
      Participant

EU H1:

FractalFreak
      Participant

Nice one Piotr,

your target has been taken:

FractalFreak
      Participant

Could be that I will look for an EU long entry tomorrow…

FractalFreak
      Participant

Redbaron81
      Participant

Hello, on the webpage only around 2-3 charts are working for me most of time right now. Is it like this for everyone? 🙂

Admin SME
      Keymaster

“Hello, on the webpage only around 2-3 charts are working for me most of time right now. Is it like this for everyone? ?”

Hi Piotr,

no, you should see a whole number of charts. We send you now a screenshot via Email how it should look like.

Which browser do you use?

SME FX

Redbaron81
      Participant

Oh yeah I mean I see all of them its just that most off them say off line and are not updating. Around 90%.

Redbaron81
      Participant

This is how they all look.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi Piotr,

we are working to fix these for you.

We will let you know.

SME FX

Jorge Luces
      Participant

Thank you Admin, here im having the same problem with the MK livestream WEB. Let us know and thanks for the support.

FractalFreak
      Participant

FractalFreak
      Participant

from MK web:

EU:

FractalFreak
      Participant

ok

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Good news:

Today we will finalize the MK web v3 (commercial) which will be faster than ever before!

No need to do anything from your side; once the MK web charts have a green antenna (will happen in the afternoon), they are streaming.

😉

Best regards,
      SME FX

FractalFreak
      Participant

Yeah!

Jorge Luces
      Participant

Thanks guys, sounds great¡¡

Lets rock with this new v3.

FractalFreak
      Participant

AU:

FractalFreak
      Participant

Trade365
      Participant

Hi Djamal

We haven’t heard from you for while not in here and YouTube hope all is well bro!!! anyone in group knows if he is ok?

FractalFreak
      Participant

Hi Trade 365,

thank you,
      all good……….

markets were a bit slow because of the bank holidays………but the rest of the week should be interesting…..

I caught the short GBPUSD nicely…

How is everyone?

Stay safe,
      FF

Hi FractalFreak,

I short EU, should same as GU.

FractalFreak
      Participant

Hi Richard,

that worked out NICELY,

WELL DONE!!!!!!

Horrido!

FractalFreak
      Participant

Hi Richard,

that worked out NICELY,

WELL DONE!!!!!!

Horrido!

Hi FractalFreak,

This can be done because of your kindness and sharing your multiple years of your hard work, we able to take advantage by seeing the card of the dumb money. Thank you and grateful.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Dear Traders,

no subscriptions expired so far, there was just a BLIZZ update today.
      You can now log in as before.

All the best,
      SME FX

FractalFreak
      Participant

“Hi FractalFreak,

This can be done because of your kindness and sharing your multiple years of your hard work, we able to take advantage by seeing the card of the dumb money. Thank you and grateful.”

THX a lot Richard,

let’s keep on pippin’.

😉

FF

Hi Guru,

Let kill the algo.

Thank a lot FractalFreak.

FractalFreak
      Participant

Let’s do it.

😉

FF

FractalFreak
      Participant

EU H1 (16:35):

FractalFreak
      Participant

Here as promised in the trade chat the explanation of the EJ trade call short (post-counter-MTS-run entry):

FractalFreak
      Participant

GU going for the KILL:

FractalFreak
      Participant

Hi Fractalfreak

Great explanation of MK thank you, one really need to subscribe to MK web in order to see the whole picture.

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Great explanation of MK thank you, one really need to subscribe to MK web in order to see the whole picture.”

Yes, that is true Richard.

SME FX

Trade365
      Participant

Hi Jamal

Great video mate as usual will explained everything I still haven’t joined the group yet but I will soon and I have a question as the algos go for STS on both sites 1- where do you put the SL on your trades? 2- do you trade toward the DM stops or you take it once the stops are taken and riding it back and how technical is important to you? 3-does technical should line up towards the stops then you execute or how?

thanks man have a great weekend 🙂

FractalFreak
      Participant

Here some of last week’s shots:

FractalFreak
      Participant

FractalFreak
      Participant

“Great video mate as usual will explained everything I still haven’t joined the group yet but I will soon and I have a question as the algos go for STS on both sites 1- where do you put the SL on your trades? 2- do you trade toward the DM stops or you take it once the stops are taken and riding it back and how technical is important to you? 3-does technical should line up towards the stops then you execute or how?”

Hi Trade365,

as it can be seen, I trade when the bias is strong. For example, when the DM is clearly placed on one side and I can get a cheap entry towards the other. Yes, this can be after the counter STS have been clean, then back towards the target cloud.
      I tend to place stops behind the opposing PB nest, often rather far away since I scale.

Feel free to ask more questions. Also, check this vid:

and this:

Trade365
      Participant

Hi Jamal

Great videos man I think I have seen them before and I did watch them again love watching them no harm!

Thanks for the answers man so you mean you have a percentage like for example let’s say if the stoploss cluster/clouds are 3% or above then trade towards that correct? or what if a percentage or you call it a meter level which is higher then the other side so you trade it towards the higher cloud correct? or you are following the trend and when you get close to cluster then you put the trigger?
      how technical is important to you?
      how many pips are you would like to capture per trade?
      Do you use a hard stop loss or do you hedge etc?

Thanks in advance!
      Have a good day 🙂

FractalFreak
      Participant

“Thanks for the answers man so you mean you have a percentage like for example let’s say if the stoploss cluster/clouds are 3% or above then trade towards that correct? or what if a percentage or you call it a meter level which is higher then the other side so you trade it towards the higher cloud correct? or you are following the trend and when you get close to cluster then you put the trigger?”

Hi Trade365,

personally, when it comes to my own manual trading,
      I use hedges and scale-ins. As a general rule, I divide my trade entries into 3,
      I may protect a trade once it came and turn it into a free option, etc.

I also use EAs, but only if the MK fits, so for example, if EU is bullish and has not exploited the range yet,
      I may activate an EA that will trade pullbacks up and place a pre-calculated stop (and which stops trading after a pre-defined time etc.).

For more “freestyle” manual trades in medium bias situations, I may exceptionally use a rather tight stop,
      so that if I catch the move I can ride it, and if not, I exit at small loss.

Many ways to play the game……….

FF

FractalFreak
      Participant

Pip amount can vary quite a bit.

Sometimes I scalp, sometimes I try to ride the move over days (meta-levels).

FF

Trade365
      Participant

Hi Jamal

Thanks for the answers ! great explanations it make sense!

FractalFreak
      Participant

EU 19:36:

FractalFreak
      Participant

GU 19:36:

Admin SME
      Keymaster

EU 17:31:

ThaiFighter
      Participant

Great job Djamal, and now with the added live calls make it even more interesting to put the pieces together why would you do that, and there!
      Really really impressive work!

FractalFreak
      Participant

EU H1 (16:57):

Janine
      Participant

Hi Djamal

Thank you for adding the price lines on the 1h charts. They make it easier and are very useful.
      I would like to ask you a question about Gold and Silver:
      Are the metals manipulated in the same way as forex pairs and do the same rules of trade apply i.e. Need to consider where the DM is at all times and need to consider the meta-levels? or are there different considerations?

FractalFreak
      Participant

“Thank you for adding the price lines on the 1h charts. They make it easier and are very useful.”

Welcome Janine.

“Are the metals manipulated in the same way as forex pairs and do the same rules of trade apply i.e. Need to consider where the DM is at all times and need to consider the meta-levels? or are there different considerations?”

Great question.

The answer is YES. Regarding the metals, one has to take into account more fundamental factors. The DM tolerance there can be much higher than in FX. The same goes for OIL and STOCKS.

FF

christophe erussal
      Participant

Hello there
      So today i woke up and saw a big opportunity on USD/JPY
      took 3 “short” positions with small leverage but im gonna increase it after when i will be more experienced

Viewing 56 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights