Few questions about the video course

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Richard
      Participant

Hi.
      I have a few newbie questions.

1. Where can I find a contact form for the seller of the video course?
      2. Where can I find indicators mentioned in the video course?
      3. Where can I find the brokerage statements of the person who has made the video course?
      4. Where can I see live trading videos on the REAL account, I mean STREAMED not recorded and published on YouTube?

Thanks in advance!

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

It’s almost as if you didn’t bother to look at a single thread or video before making this post. The contact form is in the main menu, or the “Contact Us” button at the bottom of every single page on this entire website. The indicators are not available to anyone, the live charts are available as a livestream to subscribers in the Commercial part of the menu.
      Everything else is not public info or shared online, so it doesn’t exist here.

MatDerKater
        Participant

oh….I wouldn’t have thought that.

I would have thought that the indicators would be available, to those who paid their £50 per month subscription….i.e. ‘rent’ the indicator.

….At the end of the day, it isn’t the indicator, but the connection to actual Forex volume data that is key here…….am still wondering how Djamal can get access to FX orderflow data when almost nobody else can, since the banks don’t release it….especially the data on where the Stop Losses are…..I would have thought that information like that is for the special few.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by MatDerKater.
      Richard
      Participant

”The contact form is in the main menu, or the “Contact Us” button at the bottom of every single page on this entire website” Thanks! found it. There is some problem with the website, it looks scatty, I don’t know if it’s my browser’s fault or something else. I rarely see problems like this.
      ”It’s almost as if you didn’t bother to look at a single thread or video before making this post” well I did!
      ”The indicators are not available to anyone” who can get indicators then?

Richard
      Participant

oh….I wouldn’t have thought that.

I would have thought that the indicators would be available, to those who paid their £50 per month subscription….i.e. ‘rent’ the indicator.

….At the end of the day, it isn’t the indicator, but the connection to actual Forex volume data that is key here…….am still wondering how Djamal can get access to FX orderflow data when almost nobody else can, since the banks don’t release it….especially the data on where the Stop Losses are…..I would have thought that information like that is for the special few.

Yes, it seems like snake oil.

MatDerKater
        Participant

Perhaps he has a deal with a ‘special one’, who does indeed have a data feed showing a forex trading desk’s FULL orderflow information, to the extent of even showing where the SL orders are.

At the end of the day, IF he can sit and profitably trade these coloured order bars on the right hand side of the screen, then they must be pertaining to something relevant.

Of course, I am yet to come to any sort of conclusion on anything here, but I saw a few of Djamal’s videos, and what he describes about how the markets are moved around I instinctively know, is what it likely all boils down to, the majority of the time….so paid for the video course to at least check out what it is all about….a video course I have not yet been given access to…….

…….and the question remains…..how come some retail trader has access to as privileged insider information as where STOP orders are?

If everyone could have this sort of information on their screens, the game would soon be up (providing it was accurate).

Richard
      Participant

Perhaps he has a deal with a ‘special one’, who does indeed have a data feed showing a forex trading desk’s FULL orderflow information, to the extent of even showing where the SL orders are.

At the end of the day, IF he can sit and profitably trade these coloured order bars on the right hand side of the screen, then they must be pertaining to something relevant.

Of course, I am yet to come to any sort of conclusion on anything here, but I saw a few of Djamal’s videos, and what he describes about how the markets are moved around I instinctively know, is what it likely all boils down to, the majority of the time….so paid for the video course to at least check out what it is all about….a video course I have not yet been given access to…….

…….and the question remains…..how come some retail trader has access to as privileged insider information as where STOP orders are?

If everyone could have this sort of information on their screens, the game would soon be up (providing it was accurate).

In the financial world, everything costs money, much more than £50 a month … I guess. There are many market wizards/educators who claim they possess something that others don’t so I am always a bit skeptical.
      I don’t say it’s a scam but I can’t find any proof, like brokerage statements or live videos on YT where you can clearly see that he is trading on REAL account, not a playback demo, because his videos are uploaded not streamed.

Christopher Miranda
      Participant

Fellas, you can believe what you like. Most of us here have been following Djamal/smefx since he started his thread on forexfactory in 2018. Everything else is just noise and theories.
      He’s been showing his proof on youtube since 2015, and it has truly always been incredible to watch and especially to be here. I’m not involved in their business at all, I’m just another stranger, so don’t expect info that you cannot already find here on the forums, on youtube, or through searching online, because everything we need to know has already been made available, it just takes the time to see it all.

MatDerKater
        Participant

I am here cos I liked the cut of his jib.

For me, the proof of the pudding will be in the eating.

Of course, I would have the same reservations about coming to rely on an indicator/data stream that is under lock and key as I would about coming to rely on proprietary black box system. The ability will never be truly mine, as my current level of ability is.

Richard
      Participant

Fellas, you can believe what you like. Most of us here have been following Djamal/smefx since he started his thread on forexfactory in 2018. Everything else is just noise and theories.
      He’s been showing his proof on youtube since 2015, and it has truly always been incredible to watch and especially to be here. I’m not involved in their business at all, I’m just another stranger, so don’t expect info that you cannot already find here on the forums, on youtube, or through searching online, because everything we need to know has already been made available, it just takes the time to see it all.

I don’t know who you are. You might be a stranger or a person who cooperates with this guy. I don’t know who you are. Saying that you are a stranger doesn’t necessarily mean that you are one, anyway, can you post a link to proof, a YT video, or whatever that shows him trading LIVE? I mean something that is being uploaded while he trading, not AFTER the fact.

MatDerKater
        Participant

After 3 days (5 including the weekend), I got access to the video course. The videos are recorded live, so I have been running MotiveWave (awesome charting package with awesome backtesting features) back to the points in time that Djamal is describing his MK indicator (which seems to change shape and form frequently), and seeing what I would do, given the MK indicator data that Djamal is demonstrating.

I am impressed with the initial results.

With the MK indicator, trades that might otherwise be middling and uncertain, are transformed into no-brainers, when you see a massive tranche of retail stops (cos it is surely some retail brokerages data that he seems to have an enhanced order flow feed from), sitting at some level up above or down below.

Of course, the proof of the pudding, will come when it comes to using it in real time, but I suspect that providing you are already a competent trader, the MK indicator could be very effectively used to either approve a trade idea, or as a means of advising caution when things may not be as aligned in your favour as you would like them to be.

Admin SME
        Keymaster

Richard,

most live trades entailed a number of videos, these spread over several days. Within each video, Djamal first quotes the precise time (to the minute) and the current price.
        As you can see from the upload dates / times, these videos were immediately uploaded, often with just seconds of delay.
        So how could this be “faked” in any way?

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hello Matthew,

as you can already see by the responses from the community, you simply are not aware of all the evidence Djamal has published for several years now, including live trades where he trades the MK “outright”.
      More than 1000 people have observed his live trades already back then, whereby most of these trades had a duration of several days (so no possibility to fake anything since several videos were made over several days).
      While the details of our proprietary technology are not public, we can tell you that “filtering” of data is a COMPLEX and significant part of our technology. To date, no one has succeeded in replicating the MK or something similar.
      Use this chance to understand how FX really works and to improve your trading.

Best regards,
      SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Work your way through the MK as described by Djamal:

https://www.youtube.com/@smartmoneyelitefx5786

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Work your way through the MK as described by Djamal:

SME FX

MatDerKater
      Participant

Not finished the course yet, but seen enough to recognise the MK Indicator is to trading, a bit like going down the mine with head torch on and whilst a competent miner may well know his trade well, and still know how to handle all his tools to a high level and get by ok in the whatever dim light is available, having that head torch on is just going to save him a lot of grief and give him much more confidence in his movements.

Ya still have to know ur technicals, and I don’t think MK Indicators will make a bad trader good, but it will certainly make a good trader better, possibly much better.

I’m sold!

Admin SME
        Keymaster

Dear Matthew,

this here is indeed the “real deal”, channel your energy and motivation into studying and applying.
        Remember, no matter what will happen in the future,
        the experience you can gain here (seeing the live screenshots etc.) is something no one will ever be able to take away from you. So use that chance.
        No matter what you will do in FX later on, these insights will always be in the back of your head.

Take care,
        SME FX

Richard
      Participant

Richard,

most live trades entailed a number of videos, these spread over several days. Within each video, Djamal first quotes the precise time (to the minute) and the current price.
      As you can see from the upload dates / times, these videos were immediately uploaded, often with just seconds of delay.
      So how could this be “faked” in any way?

SME FX

First of all, he never shows fullscreen, only price charts and indicators I mean there is no info on account type and whether this is realtime or PLAYBACK and this is essential for the sake of transparency. I can make millions on playback every single day as many youtube ”market wizards” do, everyone knows that market is all about timing, so if you post videos AFTER the fact you can FAKE it within minutes or seconds if you are smart enough.
      The most important thing is proof of performance which is the brokerage statement which is missing here. (and this one can be faked too).
      Today everyone can be whoever they want to be. It’s easy. I have seen many LinkedIn accounts that were FAKED since there is no one who checks reliability of information that is there. Many people put some well-known universities and big banks in their portfolios simply because they can (like infamous Michael V. who promotes order flow with his magickal indicators)

There are also a few more things in his videos that raise concern but I will keep it to myself.

so…talking about experience is not enough. He has to show it and prove it with no room for any DOUBT.

If he manages to do it, I will be his huge admirer forever.

MatDerKater
        Participant

Dude.

Granted, I only just got here…waited 5 days for them to give me access to the course, and now I probably have to wait another 5 to get access to the stream….but this shit is fkn dynamite….PROVIDING you are already a decent trader.

Check the image. It is a screengrab from the EURUSD from early this afternoon, when Djamal made a short YouTube video describing all the component parts of the MK-Indicator.

Look at the red circled Mid Term Short SL tranche just above price. Look at the red circled Mid Term Long SL Tranche way down below price.

Now go and look at what the EURUSD went and done. Every fucking retail trader in the EURUSD (and many others) got taken to the cleaners for sure this afternoon. Yet the MK-Indicator shone a light not just on how a trader could have avoided the dickfuckery, but also on how a trader could have profited from it. Fk knows where Djamal is getting his orderflow data from, or if it isn’t actual real orderflow data, fk knows how he has constructed some statistical model that very closely resembles genuine order flow data, but the fact is, he has, and it is there, and in the right hands, could be used to great effect.

The other screenshot is a trade I took, based on that sneak glimpse of the MK Indicator in real time. I just shot for a bottom of the range target, and not a direct hit of the ‘Longies’ way down below.

It is understandable to have cynicism in the trading sector when it comes to trading educators, or someone trying to sell indicators, as most are fucking terrible…….But I feel that SME-FX has something of real value to any competent trader here. And I feel the dishevelled disorganised nature of his material, his website, and the ‘support’, and his fairly low volume of followers, is rather more a reassurance than an offput. Beware the slick marketed trading gurus with 750K followers on YouTube. If they went to all that trouble to make something so readily appealing and easily digestible, good chance it’s because it’s shit, and cos it’s bad for you.

Do yourself a favour and fork out a small bit of money, check out the video course, then see if you can’t make it work for you. If you can’t, then you have wasted a very modest sum of money. No big deal.

Christopher Miranda
          Participant

Richard its cool, we totally understand one should always protect themselves. Sorry for being rude at all.

Matthew, wow that was a good post to read. It’s amazing to see, right? Haha enjoy

Admin SME
        Keymaster

Richard,

do you have access to the auto screenshots?
        Why do you assume, rather than trying and seeing yourself?

More than 1000 people have observed Djamal’s trades in realtime, you are a bit late to the party.
        Also, he would never risk his professional reputation.

Focus more on the content, less on everything around it.
        It does not take long to understand what is going on in FX, this just by observing the market causality.
        Some new traders even skip most educational videos and simply observe the MK for a few weeks (like “tape reading” it), and this has been enough to trade profitably.

Some traders have their own way of using the MK.

SME FX

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Admin SME.
      Admin SME
      Keymaster

“Yet the MK-Indicator shone a light not just on how a trader could have avoided the dickfuckery, but also on how a trader could have profited from it. ”

Yes, Matthew.

You start to get it. Continue.

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

“It is understandable to have cynicism in the trading sector when it comes to trading educators, or someone trying to sell indicators, as most are fucking terrible…….”

That is right.

See Djamal’s video regarding this here:

Admin SME
      Keymaster

“Do yourself a favour and fork out a small bit of money, check out the video course, then see if you can’t make it work for you. If you can’t, then you have wasted a very modest sum of money. No big deal.”

That is correct.
      We had suggested to Djamal to increase prices, but he refuses to do so. He wants to still make it affordable even for small traders, so we respected his decision.
      The value of the services is obviously much higher, but he has the last word.

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Djamal has not been posting on the forum for a while,
      we will tell him to post more (his username is “FractalFreak”).

SME FX

Richard
      Participant

Dude.

Granted, I only just got here…waited 5 days for them to give me access to the course, and now I probably have to wait another 5 to get access to the stream….but this shit is fkn dynamite….PROVIDING you are already a decent trader.

Check the image. It is a screengrab from the EURUSD from early this afternoon, when Djamal made a short YouTube video describing all the component parts of the MK-Indicator.

Look at the red circled Mid Term Short SL tranche just above price. Look at the red circled Mid Term Long SL Tranche way down below price.

Now go and look at what the EURUSD went and done. Every fucking retail trader in the EURUSD (and many others) got taken to the cleaners for sure this afternoon. Yet the MK-Indicator shone a light not just on how a trader could have avoided the dickfuckery, but also on how a trader could have profited from it. Fk knows where Djamal is getting his orderflow data from, or if it isn’t actual real orderflow data, fk knows how he has constructed some statistical model that very closely resembles genuine order flow data, but the fact is, he has, and it is there, and in the right hands, could be used to great effect.

The other screenshot is a trade I took, based on that sneak glimpse of the MK Indicator in real time. I just shot for a bottom of the range target, and not a direct hit of the ‘Longies’ way down below.

It is understandable to have cynicism in the trading sector when it comes to trading educators, or someone trying to sell indicators, as most are fucking terrible…….But I feel that SME-FX has something of real value to any competent trader here. And I feel the dishevelled disorganised nature of his material, his website, and the ‘support’, and his fairly low volume of followers, is rather more a reassurance than an offput. Beware the slick marketed trading gurus with 750K followers on YouTube. If they went to all that trouble to make something so readily appealing and easily digestible, good chance it’s because it’s shit, and cos it’s bad for you.

Do yourself a favour and fork out a small bit of money, check out the video course, then see if you can’t make it work for you. If you can’t, then you have wasted a very modest sum of money. No big deal.

Matthew Toomey, PLEASE refrain from polluting this topic.
      Thank you.

@Admin SME still I haven’t gotten any answer to my concerns.

MatDerKater
        Participant

I can CONFIRM, that the answers to all your questions are negative, as well you know.

1. Where can I find a contact form for the seller of the video course? ON HIS WEBSITE.
        2. Where can I find indicators mentioned in the video course? YOU CAN’T. UNDER LOCK N KEY, ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH STREAMING
        3. Where can I find the brokerage statements of the person who has made the video course? LET ME GUESS. NO FKN WAY ARE YOU GETTING ACCESS TO THAT INFORMATION!
        4. Where can I see live trading videos on the REAL account, I mean STREAMED not recorded and published on YouTube? YOU CAN’T.

I was assuming that you came here on the same page as me, but nope. You have an axe to grind. My guess is you have trialled out MK-Indicators in the past, and you couldn’t get it to work, and now you think it’s a fraud?

Well, me, I am already a profitable trader, and I came here holding healthy reservations about what this MK-Indicator was. And I honestly don’t know what it is. Whether it is genuine volume date from some retail brokerage, a clever statistical model that guesses ‘insider’ volume data, or a combination of both. The indicator seems imperfect, and janky, with limited pairs where it is functioning close to full capacity, BUT….it is like trading with a fucking wall hack.

If you knew your arse from your elbow in the markets, you would very soon see that for yourself.

But if u are just here with an axe to grind……..then grind away as far as I am concerned.

Christopher Miranda
          Participant

It’s okay matthew, let’s just leave it be please. I doubt richard had any ill-intent, its important to always protect ourselves also.

Neil
      Participant

It’s great to see a bit of activity on the forum, I totally understand anyone’s frustration. There’s a lot of experience here if we can tap it positively. Djamal’s knowledge is so much deeper than all of ours so I get his frustration that he has shown us everything he knows and we still can’t see it. Well, actually, I do see it but not with his level of understanding, yet. Screen time is the answer to that. Even Djamal points out that this is not an absolute solution but is the closest one can get. We are always 2 or 3 steps behind the movers. If I could read Roger Federer’s mind I still couldn’t beat him at tennis. I might get a few points past him though.

I get the basics, even the advance stuff. I’m watching every video he’s made, there are hundreds, they are definitely not faked. They get me into the flow of the SM mindset, algo set. I even forecasted the GU stop take on friday but with my experience level I also saw a move higher first which caused me confusion, so that is where more experience will give me higher confidence.

Thanks for everything you’ve shown us Djamal, amazing commitment.

And happy Birthday too, I’ve just had mine 🙂

Bill
      Participant

Hey there

Firstly thank you for all the work you are doing and have done.

Secondly regarding your course, do you have a course curriculum?

Just interested in the training style? Would it be too complicated for me? I am familiar with some of the themes and structures but am no way an experienced trader, far far from it.

Would it be well set out for a newbie to follow and to put the training into practice

Sorry about all the questions,

Hopefully this finds you well
      Thanks

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi everyone,

Djamal has placed a lot of effort into making things understandable, this over years, the videos are organized via the playlists, see here (there are even videos of him explaining where to start etc.):

Furthermore, it is advised to at least invest some pure screen-time into watching the MK web.
      Our services are as cheap as possible, so there is no excuse to not follow the official step-by-step process, this is unless you prefer to do things “your own way”, of course, everyone learns a bit differently.

Based on the public evidence and other traders who are using the MK, it should be obvious to anyone here that the MK unfolds as described, even by just watching a few days of the live-charts on the MK web,
      it is not difficult to see that the algo games dominate FX as described. You see MTs getting taken out, you see DM positions getting pushed into DD etc. It is sometimes almost self-explanatory.

So new traders, stay away from any “drama” and focus on your “MK studies” instead. You got work to do and it is all there in front of your eyes.
      Use it, while you can.

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

“Firstly thank you for all the work you are doing and have done.”

Thanks a lot.

SME FX

Admin SME
      Keymaster

“Secondly regarding your course, do you have a course curriculum?”

Yes, here the links:

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Also remember:

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Admin SME
      Keymaster

“Just interested in the training style? Would it be too complicated for me? I am familiar with some of the themes and structures but am no way an experienced trader, far far from it.

Would it be well set out for a newbie to follow and to put the training into practice”

Yes, if you go step-by-step as advised, you should be fine, even as a beginner.

SME FX

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights