Announcement (reg. MK livestream)

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin SME
      Keymaster

Please be aware that the “MK livestream” always was just an extra-service to the “MK web”. Of course, we will continue the MK web, however, the MK livestream will not be part of the service to new clients from today onwards.
      That means that all clients to date will still have access to the MK livestream next to the MK web, however, new clients from now on will only have access to the MK web.
      Obviously, the charts shown on the MK livestream are equivalent to the H1 charts of the MK web, so these do not represent any additional information. The only advantage of the MK livestream was that users could see everything “live and ticking”,
      so it was an additional tool only. Also, the fact that clients observed the charts live for ca. 4 years was a good opportunity to show the live charts in that particular fashion (obviously, all the youtube videos always showed the charts in that same way, too).

All the best,
      SME FX

Leon Nicholls
      Participant

Hello SME-FX Team,

I’m new to the MK Web and have signed up for the first time last month. Through observation I’ve noticed the PB’s on the MK Web version seem to have delays of one or more candles, with some data being shown on current candle without issue (I’m unsure if I can mention the working/delayed indicators by name here). I’d like to know if this is on purpose so newer members can only act after a portion of the move has been made and the lagging PB that first weren’t appearing would then show after say 2-3 future candles. I ask this because I have seen plenty of comments mentioning an ‘MK Web’ and ‘MK Livestream’ so I’m wondering if there are people here that can vouch that the MK Web is just as tradable without access to the WK Livestream, whether that means adjusting to longer term trading due to the slow reaction time etc.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated, I don’t see how 1H/30M is actively tradable if PB’s and other indicators under it are set to lag one or more candlesticks behind.

Kind regards,
      TheBlueMan0

Wesley Otto
      Participant

Hi

Just confirming is that the Teamviewer MK Web?

Thanks

Wesley

Leon Nicholls
      Participant

Hi Wesley,

Yes I believe so! I believe thats the one people have asked for a password or some level of permissioned access.

Thank you for the response, hope this gives you more context

Kind Regards,
      Leon

Wesley Otto
      Participant

Hi Wesley,

Yes I believe so! I believe thats the one people have asked for a password or some level of permissioned access.

Thank you for the response, hope this gives you more context

Kind Regards,
      Leon

Hi Leon,

Thanks for the info, I tried the TeamViewer and doesn’t seem to work,

All the best

Wesley

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Hi,

no, we run the MK web.
      The MK livestream was an older product which is no longer there.

Since the MK web is very fast now, there is no place anymore for the MK livestream.

All the best,
      SME FX

Leon Nicholls
      Participant

Hello SME FX Team,

Thank you for clearing that up for me I understand what I should have access to now.

I sent an email to the email you provided (support) regarding the same questions, could you just check that my email isn’t listed in the spam/junk section as it seems some email addresses have have been in previous forum discussions? (my email address contains my name should be easily identifiable)

Kind regards,
      Leon

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights