08/12/2023 MK blog summary

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Admin SME
      Keymaster

Admin SME
      Keymaster

Djamal, please post your “highlights comments” for this week here.
      Thanks!

FractalFreak
      Participant

Note how EURGBP was pushed down by the SM Algos because of all the DM longies (reversal traders) trying to buy “cheaply” into the market.
      I did well on my short position there. Also, be aware of the squeeze dynamics. A squeeze dominates. Especially, if it is on the higher time frames.
      That is where the money is.

FractalFreak
      Participant

Note how the AU short was the “Golden combi”, H4 reversal energy + IR MTS.

Abdoulaye Kaba
        Participant

Hello again,

I hope this message finds you well. I have a few questions regarding the current trade, and I appreciate your insights. Specifically, I’d like to discuss the AUDUSD MTS target trade. Should we pay significant attention to the squeeze line, especially since the red line is slightly above the middle line? Additionally, the red line is currently above the green line, indicating, if I’m not mistaken, a higher presence of short positions in the market than long positions. Does this imply that the price is likely to follow an upward trend?

Could you kindly elaborate on what aspects to consider when observing the squeeze line in an IR MTS target trade? Is it primarily traded when there’s a bias (red line above green line), or can it also be executed in the absence of bias? Furthermore, I’d appreciate an explanation of the significance of the green and red arrows on the M30 chart, as well as the blue arrows on the H4 chart. How do they function, what triggers their appearance, and if they are tradable, what specific confluences need to be met for a trade to be executed?

FractalFreak
      Participant

Reg. the EURAUD long trade, take note of how it was essential to WAIT until the squeeze line lost its slope before entering.
      The second screenshots shows when it was still too early.
      The third one shows when the trade was ready to go.

FractalFreak
      Participant

This shows again how the timing of the OST trades is important, we have to wait for the dip in the squeeze line.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar
Verified by MonsterInsights